Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crme 60 Gm
For tired skin, the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Cream is the ideal leave-in treatment, strengthening your skin's barrier, promoting new skin growth, and improving overall skin appearance. The product is infused with intense natural ingredients such as Mulberry Extracts, Grape Extracts, Saxifraga Extracts, and Milk Enzymes to help restore your skin's lost radiance so that you wake up with supple, soft skin.
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Cream controls oil for up to 2 hours.
- The ingredient list is appealing with several natural additions.
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Cream is a natural radiance enhancer.
- Dark spots are reduced, revealing visibly fairer skin.
- Saxifrage extract
- Red wine extract
- Bearberry extract
- Grape extract
- Milk enzymes
How to Use
- For a few minutes, gently cleanse your face and neck using Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Cream in circular motions. Rinse it off with cool water.
- You should now apply a few drops of cream to your fingertips. Massage the cream gently into the skin.
- To replenish the skin cells, apply the Whiteglow Cream before bedtime. Use circular motions to moisten your face and neck for a final finish.
- Make sure the products are stored in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Do not forget to close the lid properly after using Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Cream.
- After opening, follow the recommended duration of use of the product.
Q 1. What kind of cream can be used for oily and combination skin?
Ans. It is a must-have for women who want their skin to be bright and radiant. The serum is highly effective in delivering an even complexion and radiance. Using it, you can get rid of sunburn, fine lines, and wrinkles and restore the natural tone of your skin.
Q 2. How often should your face be moisturised?
Ans. It is important to moisturise your face every day after cleansing it. It is applied in the morning after cleansing your skin and before you go to sleep at night.
Q 3. When it comes to treating sensitive skin, what are the best methods?
Ans. It is best to treat sensitive skin gently. Don't use harsh cleansers or products that might contain irritating substances. Always choose products that are formulated for sensitive skin and that suit your skin type.