Liveasy Wellness Immunity Pro - Vitamin C & Zinc - With Herbal Immunity Blend - 60 Tablets
LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro is scientifically formulated with handpicked ingredients to strengthen immunity, making it extremely pertinent and go-to product in the current COVID environment. A weak immunity can lead to multiple health disorders including viral infection, flu, common cold, allergies etc. and thus, there is an urgent need to enhance our immunity. LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro combines Ayush recommended Immunity Blend ( pure extracts of Amla, Giloy, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Curcuma longa, Piper nigrum) with Vitamin C and Zinc to offer a best in class immunity booster formulation that is bound to strengthen over immunity in the long run.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents infections and seasonal allergies
- Provides vital micro-nutrients
- Powerful antioxidants
- Detoxifies the body
- Prevents recurrent infections
1. Amla (The Natural Vitamin C): Amla is a powerful herb loaded with vitamin C, Vitamin B complex and many essential minerals like iron, calcium, fibres, etc. It is a health supplement and an excellent antioxidant, immunomodulator, rejuvenator and immunity booster. Due to its excellent vitamin C (an antioxidant) content, it gives a boost to the body’s immune system. It is very effective in preventing bacterial and virological infections such as the common cold, flu, sore throat, pharyngitis, etc. Amla can activate your body’s defence cells and macrophages to kill dangerous microbes. Amla is also useful in maintaining healthy skin and great hair.
2. Giloy (Guduchi): Giloy is a natural immunity booster. It improves immunity, fights and prevents recurrent cough, cold or fever. Giloy also has anti-allergic, antiviral, antibacterial properties. Macrophages are types of immune cells which are also known as “big eaters” because they engulf diseased or infected cells. Giloy can stimulate the production of macrophages, thereby aiding to enhance immunity.
3. Tulsi (The Mother medicine of nature): Tulsi is regarded as ‘’elixir of life’’ in ayurveda. Tulsi contains vitamin A and C, iron, calcium, zinc and antioxidants which help boost immunity. It protects from cough, cold and seasonal allergies. It also shows anti-bacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and removes toxins from the body.
4. Ashwagandha (The Indian Ginseng): Ashwagandha is a powerful natural antioxidant. It boosts immunity by increasing white blood cells. It protects cells from damage caused by free radicals (oxidative stress), enhances immunity and can act as an anti-stress agent, reducing the likelihood of many stress-induced diseases like heart disorders, hypertension, diabetes etc.
5. Curcuma longa (Haldi): Curcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric. It has been used since ancient times as it has excellent properties of being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It can inhibit various inflammation-causing substances. It is also useful in many other conditions like arthritis, asthma etc.
6. Piper nigrum: Piper nigrum commonly known as “Black Pepper” can inhibit the growth of many harmful bacteria in the body. It also shows anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antioxidant activities. Piper nigrum is said to improve the overall count of white blood cells (WBCs). WBCs are chief cells of the immune system that fight any bacteria, viruses or allergens entering our body.
7. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the body. It is also a powerful antioxidant that protects from toxins, environment related illness. It helps in preventing infectious diseases and seasonal allergies.
8. Zinc: Zinc boosts immunity and protects from bacterial, viral infections. Zinc deficiency can lead to weak immunity that results in recurrent infections like cough, cold, diarrhoea. It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, growth and maintaining good eyesight.
How to take this supplement:
- Take one tablet twice a day with water or as directed by a physician.
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Will LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro Tablets improve my immunity?
Ans: Yes, these tablets contain ingredients, which are used in ayurveda to naturally support the strengthening of the body's immune response. Amla, Giloy, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Curcuma longa, Piper nigrum, Vitamin C and Zinc together have many medicinal properties which not only enhance immunity but also promote overall wellness.
Q2. Will LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro Tablets prevent oxidative damage?
Ans: Yes, LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro Tablets contain extracts of Ashwagandha, Giloy and Piper nigrum, all of which are powerful antioxidants. Oxidative damage occurs in our body due to the free radicals in our body. These free radicals damage the proper functioning of the body. Antioxidants like Ashwagandha, Giloy and Pepper help in preventing this damage.
Q3. Can I consume LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro Tablets every day?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to consume LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro Tablets twice a day.
Q4. How soon can I expect results?
Ans. For best results, you should consume this supplement for 60-90 days.