Liveasy Foods Roasted Peri Peri Makhana - Rich In Protein & Fibre - Assists Weight Loss - 100 Grams
LivEasy Foods Roasted Makhana - Peri Peri Flavour can prove to be beneficial since they are rich in minerals, proteins and fibre which aids in weight loss. A handful of these gluten-free and wheat-free Makhana not only keeps you satiated but also energized for long hours.
LivEasy Foods Roasted Makhana is a 100% natural superfood that makes for a wonderful snack for not only the health-conscious but also kids and vegans alike. Being low in cholesterol with no trans fat, Roasted Makhana takes good care of your heart health.
Additionally, Makhana seeds are packed with nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus which helps to fight hypertension, support bone health, stimulate metabolic reactions and thus give you a well-rounded diet. The Roasted Makhana contains amino acids which flush out toxins from the body, protects you from chronic conditions and makes you look younger.
- Fox nut
- Edible vegetable oil (Rice bran oil)
- Zero Trans fat and no sodium make it an ideal snacking option for diabetics and people with high blood pressure.
- Packed with vital nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Provides proteins and fibre to the health-conscious helping in weight loss.
- Contains anti-ageing enzymes that repair damaged proteins and makes you more youthful.
- Anti-oxidant properties protect you against free radicals and keep chronic conditions at bay and also boost your immunity.
How to Consume this Product:
LivEasy Foods Roasted Makhana - Peri Peri Flavour, as the name suggests, is already pre-cooked and mildly seasoned so that you can grab yourself a pack and dig into it right away.
- Can be consumed in between your major meals of the day or even as a late-night snack.
- Makhana is a superfood but since it is loaded with protein and fibers, it can be very filling and should be consumed in a help decrease portion if taken before a meal or it will ruin your appetite.
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight
- Do not take out the product with wet hands as it will affect its freshness
The product can be stored up to 6 months from the date of its packaging.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Will LivEasy Roasted Makhana boost health?
Ans: Makhana is not only a great snacking option but it can also do wonders for your health because it is packed with vital nutrients such as minerals, enzymes, protein and fibre.
Q2. Can LivEasy Roasted Makhana be consumed by those trying to lose weight?
Ans: Yes. LivEasy Roasted Makhana is ideal for those trying to keep in shape. Being high in protein and fibre, a handful of this product provides you with a good amount of fiber, approximately, thus keeping you energized as well as feeling full for longer.
Q3. What are the various ways in which I can consume this product?
Ans: You can consume LivEasy Roasted Makhana straight out of the pack or you can also add them to your curries or even your salad for that added crunch.
Q4. Can people with diabetes consume this product?
Ans: Yes. LivEasy Roasted Makhana, as the name suggests, is roasted which means there is no deep frying in oil. The product contains no trans fat and no sodium, so it is low in cholesterol, making it a healthy snacking option for diabetics as well as heart patients.