Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 240 Ml
Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle of 240 ML contains 60% alcohol and works as a safety guard against germs for up to 10 hours or even more. It is effective in fighting against Coronavirus too. It is non-sticky, moisturises your skin, and evaporates much faster, leaving a refreshing fragrance behind. The 240ML bottle is convenient to carry when you move around. So, whenever you feel dust or germs in your hands, take out your Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle, apply just a drop of hand sanitiser gel on your palm, and you are done.
- Keeps your hands free from 99.9% of germs and bacteria instantly.
- Boosts immunity up to 10 hours straight.
- Pretty convenient to carry around.
- This product is non-sticky and moisturising with a refreshing smell.
- Works as a safeguard against coronavirus too.
- Ethyl alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- It is used to keep your hands germ-free, especially when water is not available around.
- Just apply a drop of lifebuoy hand sanitiser, rub your hands together, and kill germs.
- Great fragrance, significant usage.
- Comes in various sizes, including 30ml and 50ml.
How to Use
- Unpack your brand new Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle.
- Apply 3-4 drops of Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer gel on your palm and rub it all over your hands thoroughly.
- Do not touch any surface until it dries up and evaporates completely.
- Always store Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle in a dry place.
- Do not let it come under direct sunlight.
- Pour 2-3 drops on your palm only when in use.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- Keep this product out of children's reach, especially infants.
Q 1. Is Lifebuoy hand sanitiser suitable for children as well?
Ans. Yes, Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer is easy and safe for kids to use under parents’ supervision. Please note to keep this product away from infants.
Q 2. Can Lifebuoy hand sanitiser replace soap and water?
Ans. Using soap and water is a traditional way of cleaning hands which is still the number one method. When they're not available, Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Bottle of 240 ML dosage works pretty well.
Q 3. Does Lifebuoy hand sanitiser kill germs and bacteria?
Ans. Yes, as Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer benefits from 60% alcohol, it effectively kills germs and viruses from hands.