Latex Medical Examination Hand Gloves Box Of 100
The Latex Medical Examination Hand Gloves Box of 100 is an excellent choice for those working in the healthcare industry. You can use latex medical examination hand gloves in laboratories, hospitals, or any medical setting to prevent the transmission of germs, viruses and bacteria. They are a perfect fit for any healthcare provider due to their strength and high puncture resistance.
- Excellent barrier protection with high levels of tactile sensitivity.
- Perfectly fitting and remarkably flexible.
- Maximum protection against any blood-borne pathogens or diseases that spread via touch.
- Single-use, disposable latex medical examination hand gloves.
- Appropriate for medical and dental use.
- High strength and puncture resistance.
- Odourless latex dusted with biodegradable US Pharma cornstarch for a realistic touch.
- Doctors, nurses, ancillary or allied staff such as ambulance drivers and sweepers can use latex medical examination hand gloves to stay protected against blood-borne pathogens and bodily fluids such as saliva, urine and sputum.
- Not only doctors but also patients stay well protected during cross-examinations that require examining organs by touch.
- Flexibility, appropriate fit and a high level of tactile sensitivity give a natural feel and good grip while administering injections or dressing wounds.
How to Use
- Clean your workspace and disinfect the area using wipes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and take out a pair of gloves from the box.
- Place your hands inside the gloves and extend your fingers.
- Avoid touching the gloves excessively with your bare hands.
Here are some precautions you must take while using latex medical examination hand gloves:
- Side effects from latex medical examination hand gloves can occur to those allergic to the natural rubber latex in medical gloves.
- Never wear a ripped or torn glove for your patient’s and personal safety.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not wash or sanitize the gloves to reuse them.
- Do not share your used gloves with other professionals.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. When should I change my latex gloves?
Ans: Ideally, every healthcare worker should change their gloves for every new patient they examine, if the gloves are torn or ripped or if they have been used for more than two to three hours.
Q2. Who should not use latex gloves?
Ans: People with latex allergies might develop side effects from latex medical examination hand gloves. Latex can lead to itchy skin, hives, rashes and low pulse. Severe symptoms such as difficulty in breathing and throat swelling are also possible. Thus, people with latex allergies are not advised to use latex gloves.
Q3. How can I disinfect or wash my latex gloves?
Ans: You cannot disinfect or wash your latex gloves. Guidelines are entirely against washing and reusing your latex gloves for medical purposes. After every use, dispose of the gloves.
Q4. What is the correct way to dispose of latex gloves?
Ans: The proper way to dispose of gloves is to pull them off one at a time and avoid touching the outer surface of the gloves with your skin. Finally, dispose of them along with other infectious waste.