L'Oreal Paris Revitalift 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum - 15 Ml
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift is a lightweight and non-sticky face serum that replenishes the moisture content of your skin and leaves it feeling moisturised and looking plump. This serum adds instant radiance to your skin and fights the signs of ageing to give smooth skin a youthful glow. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift contains 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid that has been validated by dermatologists to improve the tone and texture of your skin from regular use. This is simply a must-have in your daily skincare routine.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) in L'Oreal Paris Revitalift intensely hydrates your skin and gives it a radiant glow. It forms a thin film on your skin and retains water up to 1,000 times its weight to moisturise the epidermal layer of the skin.
- The hyaluronic acid also penetrates the deeper layers for instant hydration and visible results that make your skin look better with every passing day.
- This serum has a lightweight and non-sticky formulation that does not leave behind any residue other than a soft and sheer finish.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Secale Cereale Seed Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift is used to make your skin instantly glowing and refreshed. It has been clinically proven to improve the radiance of the skin by 42%.
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift also fights traits of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- This concentrated but lightweight serum boosts the moisture levels in the skin and retains them to make the skin look and feel intensely hydrated.
- The non-sticky formulation ensures your skin does not look greasy but has a plump and healthy-looking youthful glow.
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift has been dermatologically tested to be safe for all types of skin, including combination skin, sensitive skin and mature skin.
Directions for Use
- Clean your face with a face wash and apply two to three drops to your face and neck area. When using this in the morning, ensure you apply a thick layer of sunscreen to prevent adverse reactions to the sun’s radiation. At night, follow this up with a night cream.
- Once a week, you can use L'Oreal Paris Revitalift with the L’Oreal Paris Hyaluronic Acid Freshmix Serum Sheet Mask.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not consume.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1. Is L'Oreal Paris Revitalift suitable for all types of skin?
Ans1. Yes, the formulation of L'Oreal Paris Revitalift is free of alcohols, parabens and added fragrances that makes this product suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive of skin.
Q2. Is L'Oreal Paris Revitalift safe for daily use?
Ans2. Yes, it is recommended to use L'Oreal Paris Revitalift twice daily for the best results.
Q3. Can L'Oreal Paris Revitalift serum be used as a moisturiser?
Ans3. No, L'Oreal Paris Revitalift must always be followed up with a moisturiser as it only preps your skin to absorb moisture and send it to the deeper layers of the skin more efficiently.
Q4. Does L'Oreal Paris Revitalift serum have any side effects?
Ans4. No, L'Oreal Paris Revitalift is unlikely to cause any side effects when used according to the information provided with the package. However, if you face any skin pigmentation, breakouts, redness or irritation, immediately stop using the product. In case the symptoms continue or aggravate, it is advisable to consult a medical professional.