L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 400 Dark Brown Hair Color Box Of 45 G
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss is a luxurious no-ammonia colourant that gives you visible colour tones, glossy shine, and natural-looking colour. With its nourishing conditioner, this non-drip crème formula can be used on any hair colour and lasts up to 28 washes so you can dye your hair with rich shades of dark brown without a worry in just 20 minutes, even if you're not skilled at applying colour.
- Contains only natural ingredients.
- It can last up to 28 washes.
- It has a no-ammonia formulation.
- Gives visible shine and a shimmering look to your hair.
- Ideal for women with all hair types.
- It gives a lovely fragrance to hair and vibrant dark brown colour to it.
- Covers the grey tresses effectively.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Deceth-3, Laureth-12
- Lauric Acid
- Hexadimethrine Chloride
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate [nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Ascorbic Acid
- L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss gives you the ultimate colouring experience within 20 minutes.
- The L'Oreal Paris casting creme gloss hair colour masks your grey hair up to 50%.
- This hair colour can be used on highlighted hair apart from being used on natural hair.
How to Use
- Wear your gloves to avoid getting the colour on your hands.
- Take a shallow dye bowl.
- Add a small amount of developer and an ample amount of colourant to the bowl.
- Mix well and shake it.
- Apply the L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss on your hair.
- Leave it applied for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and apply shine masque on your hair.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it away from direct sunlight in a cool place.
- Test a small amount of dye on a patch of skin and leave it for 24 hours. This test is essential to ensure that you are not allergic to dyes.
- Apply petroleum jelly on your ear and forehead to avoid staining.
- Do not inhale the dye.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and nose.
Q 1. Is L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss safe?
Ans: Yes, L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss is safe to use on hair as it goes through various safety checks. However, some people might be allergic to hair dyes. Therefore, a patch test is a must to ensure safety.
Q 2. What is the quantity of L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss?
Ans: The quantity of L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss is approx. 45 gms.
Q 3. Does colouring hair with L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss make it dull?
Ans: No, colouring your hair with L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss makes your hair 4X glossier than the natural colour.