Kofol Honey Lemon Lozenges Jar Of 200
Is sore throat bothering you? Do you have an itchy throat? Kofol honey lemon lozenges are here to put an end to all your throat discomfort. Kofol Honey Lemon Lozenges by Kofol Charak Pharma is an ayurvedic medicine. It is a chewable lozenge that gives immediate relief from sore throat and itchy throat. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and soothes the throat by giving quick relief. Kofol Lozenge is an excellent combination of medicinal herbs, beneficial in sore throat and cough of varied aetiology.
- Soothes inflammation and relieves sore throat.
- Provides quick relief from an itchy throat.
- Relieves pain and discomfort associated with coughing.
- Relieves spasms associated with intense coughing.
- Relieves bad breath.
- Yashtimadhu-Yashtimadhu is proven for its complexion enhancing properties. It gives a glowing and clearer complexion. It acts as an antioxidant and aids in cell rejuvenation.
- Baheda- Antitussive and suppresses the cough reflex.
- Haridra is a potent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and improves metabolism.
- Pudina Phool-Potent analgesic and pain-relieving action.
- Shunthi-It improves digestion and reduces inflammation.
- The unique action of Yashtimadhu and Bibhitaki helps in relieving throat inflammation, pain and irritation.
- Promotes throat hygiene.
- Bibhitaki exerts a unique antitussive action and is known to suppress the cough reflex.
- Pudina Phool has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat and freshens up the mood.
How to Use
It is advisable to have 3-4 Kofol lozenges a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Check product label and expiry date before buying.
- Avoid an overdose of the medication.
1. How many flavours is it available in?
Ans. Kofol chewable tablets (lozenges) are available in mint, honey-lemon and orange flavours.
2. Does it have any side effects?
Ans. No, there are no known side effects of Kofol lozenges.
3. Is it safe for children?
Ans. Yes, kofol lozenges are perfectly safe and can be given to children above 5 years of age, with no worries.
4. Can it be used in pregnancy?
Ans. Please consult your healthcare professional for advice before using the product.
5. Can I eat it as much as I like?
Ans. No, as in the case of all medicines, an overdose of Kofol Honey Lemon Lozenges must be avoided. Take it as directed by your physician/general practitioner.
6. Is the use of Charak Kofol Lozenges safe during breastfeeding?
Ans. No, research work has been carried out to date on the effect of Charak Kofol Lozenges on breastfeeding women. So, it is not known whether taking Charak Kofol Lozenges will cause side effects or not.