Kofol Cough Syrup Bottle Of 100 Ml
Kofol Syrup is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have antiinflammatory properties to ease the irritation of the respiratory tract. Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) is known to have antitussive action and suppresses the cough reflex.
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) are expectorants (sometimes called mucolytics) to help loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to expel.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has immune-modulator properties to support the respiratory system.
Kofol Syrup is recommended in :
- Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
- Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
- Cough associated with bronchial asthma\
Direction for use:
- Adult: Two tablespoonfuls three times a day.
- Children: Aged 2-12 years 5 mL 4 times per day, children aged 1-2 years 2.5 mL 4 times per day
Use under medical supervision