Kofol Cough Syrup Bottle Of 100 Ml
Kofol Cough Syrup is specially formulated to alleviate the recurrence and urge of coughing. Coughing is caused due to respiratory tract infection and allergies. A Kofol cough syrup bottle consists of the goodness of various medicinal herbs that helps to calm your throat and leaves a cooling effect. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the Kofol syrup provide relief from all types of cough, including dry or wet cough.
- Helps in suppressing dry and wet cough.
- Provides relief from pain and sore throat.
- Kofol SF syrup helps release mucous and makes it easier to cough up.
- It consists of clinically tested herbs that have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Unlike conventional cough syrups, the all-natural formulation of ayurvedic syrup does not contain any such chemical that can cause drowsiness.
- Diabetic patients can use Kofol syrup as it is sugar-free.
- Remedy for cough and throat problems.
- Helps in loosening mucous.
- Soothes irritation in the throat.
- Kofol SF syrup uses ayurvedic formulation and hence does not cause drowsiness.
How to Use
- Take the required amount of the cough syrup in the measuring spoon given with the bottle.
- Drink the syrup from the spoon.
- The dosage of Kofol syrup is based on your age. So it’s better to have the syrup as directed by the physician.
- You can use the cough syrup every four hours or as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication more than six doses per day.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label before using the Kofol syrup.
- Always check the expiry date.
Q1. Does the Kofol cough syrup work on children?
Ans. Yes, the cough syrup works on children and should be taken under your doctor’s supervision.
Q2. Does the cough syrup have any side effects?
Ans. The Kofol cough syrup is an ayurvedic formulation and consists of all-natural ingredients. Hence there is very little chance of any side effects. However, it is always prudent to take a doctor’s advice before taking any medication.
Q3. When should the cough syrup be taken?
Ans. Preferably, you should take the Kofol syrup on an empty stomach or one hour before food.