Kerala Ayurveda Cervigest Capsule - 100's
Kerala Ayurveda Cervigest Capsule uses a combination of ancient oils and several other herbal ingredients to provide multiple medical benefits, especially used to treat musculoskeletal and neurological disorders related to head, neck, shoulders and arms. Its unique natural composition helps to combat joint pain, boosts immunity, reduces swelling, improves digestion and enhances overall body strength. Kerala Ayurveda Cervigest Capsule contains effective ingredients that help in spinal care management.
- Kerala Ayurveda Cervigest Capsule is 100% natural and does not contain any added fragrance, chemicals and is completely paraben-free.
- This capsule uses ayurvedic oils like Kubja Prasarini thailam and Kethakimuladi thailam to help in the treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
- Eliminates toxins and unhealthy substances from the body, boosts immunity and improves overall body strength.
- Beneficial in improving digestion and maintaining a balance between Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Used to treat muscular spasm, cervical spondylosis and stiffness of the head, neck and arms.
- Provides basic cervical spine care as well as relief to swelling, inflammation and joint pain.
- Ketaki (pandanus tectorius)
- Bala (sida cordifolia)
- Godhadi (curd)
- Thila thailam (sesame)
- Kulatha (dolichos biflorus)
- Nimbu (lemon)
- Kerala Ayurveda Cervigest Capsule provides cervical spine care and is used to treat cervical spondylosis, muscular spasm and stiffness mainly related to head, neck, shoulders and arms.
- Also relieves swelling, acts as a detox agent, increases immunity, provides strength and helps in balancing Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
How to Use
Take 1 - 2 capsules per day or as instructed by a doctor.
- Carefully read the instructions on the box before using it.
- If being taken along with allopathic medicine, it would be safer to consult a doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
- Medical supervision is advised while using this medicine.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can this medicine be taken by children?
Ans: Yes, it can. Although it is advisable to do so under professional medical supervision as the dosage for adults and children differ.
Q2. Can this capsule be taken along with allopathic/western medicines?
Ans: It is not recommended. It would be best to consult your doctor regarding this, as ayurvedic medicine can react with allopathic medicine.
Q3. What are the side effects of this medicine?
Ans: There are no known side effects. However, for safety reasons, it would be best to seek a doctor's opinion.