Kapiva Stone Go Juice Cleanses Kidney And Urinary Bladder - 1l
Kapiva Ayurveda 100% Organic Stone Go Juice is an ayurvedic formulation that helps to break kidney stones into smaller pieces and hence effectively reduces the pain of kidney stones. It cleanses the kidney and leads to a normal flow of urine. It has no side effects on the body, as all the ingredients used in making Kapiva Go Juice are natural and organic.
- Pashan bedh - Pashanbhed is used for the removal of kidney and urinary tract stones due to its antilithic property.
- Varun chal - Varun is a famous diuretic Ayurvedic herb. It is also a good blood purifier that helps to maintain homeostasis.
- Gokhru - Gokshura offers various potential health benefits. It has antioxidant properties, benefits women's health, reduces blood pressure, reduces inflammation, treats kidney stones and provides pain relief.
- Brahmi - Bacopa monnieri, also called Brahmi, water hyssop, thyme-leaved gratiola and herb of grace, is a staple plant in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
- Amla - Amla or Indian gooseberries, are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Vasa - It is a potent ayurvedic plant used for various health treatments.
- Kutki - Kutki or Katuka is a traditional hepatoprotective herb that has immense healing properties.
- Neem - It is known for its pesticide and insecticidal properties, but people also use it in hair, stomach and dental products.
- Kapiva Ayurveda 100% Organic Stone Go Juice cleanses the kidney and urinary bladder upon regular consumption.
- The juice reduces pain and ensures an easy flow of urine.
- It clears blockage of the kidney and urethra.
- Upon regular consumption, its formulation helps break down the kidney and urinary bladder stones into small pieces.
- It is known to relieve discomfort caused by stones and regulates the normal flow of urine.
- Kapiva derives its name from the three doshas of Ayurveda - Kapha-Pitta-Vatta.
How to Use
Consume 30 ml of Kapiva Ayurveda 100% Organic Stone Go Juice mixed with equal quantities of water twice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in a cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from direct light.
Q1. What foods are bad for kidney stones?
Ans: Avoid stone-forming foods: beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea, and most nuts are rich in oxalate, which can contribute to kidney stones. If you suffer from stones, your doctor may advise you to avoid these foods or consume them in smaller amounts.
Q2. How will I know when a kidney stone has passed after I start consuming Kapiva Stone Go Kidney Stone Juice?
Ans: As the stone moves further down the urinary tract close to the bladder, you may feel more urgency to go more often and feel pain when you pee. Kidney stones can even be on both sides at once and stop the flow of urine altogether, which, although rare, is a medical emergency.