Kapiva Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel - Hydrating Gel For Face - 500g
Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel is made from the fresh and pure pulp of aloe vera leaves that is extracted within a few hours of harvesting the plant to preserve and lock in all the natural benefits of the plant. Unlike other products, Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel does not freeze the leaves to juice at a later stage but produces this soothing gel that nourishes and softens all types of skin. Aloe vera has been known to fight against many skin conditions as well as having some anti-ageing properties.
- Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel soothes the skin and protects it in cases of sunburn. Untreated sunburn can lead to further complications such as bacterial infections.
- This natural gel hydrates and moisturises the skin and helps to deal with pimples, acne and wrinkles.
- Since aloe vera penetrates and repairs deeply into the skin, it can be used as a healthy and natural makeup primer. It doesn’t cause skin irritation or redness, unlike typical chemical primers.
- Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel is naturally infused with Vitamins A, C and E which are essential for healthy skin while keeping your moisture levels at an optimum level.
- Due to Aloe Vera’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used after shaving for smooth, soft and glowing skin.
Aloe Vera Extract (99%), Gel Base (1%), Permitted preservatives.
- Natural and healthy skin moisturiser for daily skincare.
- Soothing treatment for sunburns.
How to Use
- Take a little Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel in your palm and apply it to your face or affected area gently.
- Use it up to twice a day.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to Aloe Vera or any other ingredients.
- This is not a treatment for serious medical conditions.
- Keep it away from sunlight, heat and children.
Q1: Does it contain chemicals?
Ans: It is 99% pure aloe vera extract with only a small amount of preservative added.
Q2: Can it be used for pimples?
Ans: Yes, it has antibacterial and inflammation lowering benefits, which can help to deal with pimples and acne.
Q3: How much gel comes in the jar?
Ans: This pack contains 500g of Kapiva Aloe Vera Gel.
Q4: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: No, this product contains no parabens, sulphates, mineral oils or silicone.