Kamasutra Smooth Purple Delight Box Of 10 Condoms
Kamasutra condoms are made from natural rubber latex, it gives you intense sensations and makes love pleasurable. These are premium quality products manufactured under the guidelines of ISO certification. It promotes safe sex through an exciting range of condoms. Purple delight condoms will help you spice things up and give a smoother experience. The condoms are rigorously tested for quality and are pre-lubricated to help you enjoy safe and comfortable lovemaking.
- Made with double lubrication for extra pleasure.
- 100% electronically tested.
- Skin-friendly and has a snug fit.
- Enhances the pleasure for both you and her.
- Meant for an extra-long performance.
These condoms are meant for single use only. It reduces the risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
How to Use
- One needs to put the condom on the erect genital right before indulging in sexual intercourse.
- The roll should be on the outside.
- The tip of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside.
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other hand.
- Once ejaculation is reached and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully.
- Dispose it off properly after use.
- Always use a fresh condom during intercourse.
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date, indicated on the pack.
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from heat and direct sunlight.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. Can I use lubricants with condoms?
Yes, many condoms come already lubricated but you can always add more. Always check the instructions for use when choosing a lubricant for use with a condom.
2. Is it safe to buy condoms online?
Yes, you can buy condoms online and opt for discrete packing in which the contents are not visible or mentioned on the parcel. You must always buy them from reputed sites.
3. Can I use condoms past their expiry date?
It is advised not to use condoms beyond their expiry date.
4. Are all condoms the same?
No, all condoms are not the same. They come in different shapes, sizes and fits. Some are tapered, some have ribs, some are more snug or slim and others are designed for larger girths.