Johnsons Baby Milk Soap - 75g With New Easy Grip Shape
Johnson's Baby Milk Soap provides your baby’s skin with the care it needs. Natural moisturising oils present in the soap protects your baby's skin and its natural barrier. If these oils are wiped away by using harsh soaps, their skin may become dry and irritated. Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is enhanced with a moisturising formula that keeps your baby’s skin soft and supple. The soap's mildness has been clinically verified, making it ideal for a baby's fragile skin. Johnson's is trusted by Moms because it's mild, soft, gentle to use, and effective for daily use.
- Johnson's Baby Soap is designed to give proper moisturisation to your baby.
- It has a no-tear formula that keeps the eyes of your baby safe.
- This product has vitamin E and milk proteins that keep the baby's skin soft and healthy.
- It is mild and soothing on the baby's skin.
- It is free of all types of allergens.
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Milk Protein
- Water, Sodium Chloride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Mineral Oil
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Tetrasodium Edta
- The mild and gentle soap is best to bathe your baby.
- This Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is also suitable for kid's hair.
- It has glycerine and Vitamin E to keep the skin soft and moisturised.
How to Use
- Pour some water on your baby's body.
- Rub the soap in your hands, and apply it to your baby's skin.
- Massage thoroughly and form lather.
- Rinse it off and pat your baby dry.
- Though Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is made with a no-tear formula, rinse the eyes if soap makes contact with them.
- If your baby gets red rashes, then you must stop using the soap immediately.
- To be used only externally. Not for ingestion.
Q1. Is Johnson's baby milk soap apt for everyone?
Ans: Yes, Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is suitable for all age groups. This soap keeps skin soft and healthy.
Q2. Is Johnson's baby soap good for the face?
Ans: Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is good for the face. This soap does not have any artificial chemicals and helps in keeping your skin soft and hydrated.
Q3. Are there any Johnson's Baby Milk Soap side effects?
Ans: No, Johnson's Baby Milk Soap is considered to be a safe soap. It does not cause any allergic reactions or has any side effects.