Johnson'S Baby Powder Blossoms Bottle Of 200 G
Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms is used to keep the gentle baby skin fresh and fragrant. It has a mild smell that soothes the senses. The smooth particles of the baby powder glide the baby’s body smoothly and reduce moisture. The soothing floral fragrance of the powder takes over the bad odour of sweat and keeps the baby fresh. Johnson’s Baby Powder is clinically tested and appropriate for delicate baby skin. It is best to apply it after bathing the baby. It also comes in handy during a diaper change.
- Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms has been formulated with triple baby protection formula. It is gentle and suitable for soft baby skin.
- It is hypoallergenic and clinically tested. It can safely be used for all skin types.
- The gentle powder guards the soft baby skin against rashes and itching.
- It keeps the skin soft and fresh and bars the chances of skin infection.
- The pleasant floral fragrance helps combat the odour caused due to sweat.
Johnsons Baby Powder is mainly composed of the following:
- Zinc Oxide
- Johnson's Baby Powder Blossoms are used to keep the skin fresh.
- It helps fight against skin irritation, rashes and skin infections.
- It is used to keep the baby beaming with fragrance and fights the odour caused due to sweat.
- It is used during diaper changes.
How to Use
- Sprinkle the fragrant Johnson’s Powder on your palm.
- Rub your palms.
- Apply the powder on your baby’s neck, back and other body parts.
- It can be used multiple times a day to keep your baby’s skin fresh and fragrant.
- Johnson’s Baby Powder is strictly for external use.
- Read the label carefully before using the baby powder.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Discontinue its use if the baby experiences skin irritation or redness.
- Store Johnson’s Baby Powder in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
1. Which is the best powder for babies?
Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms is the best powder for soft and gentle baby skin. The clinically tested powder helps keep problems such as rashes and irritation at bay.
2. Is Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms suitable for babies with sensitive skin?
Johnson’s Baby Powder is hypoallergenic and is recommended by top dermatologists. It is safe for all kinds of skin including sensitive skin.
3. Is it safe to use Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms during a diaper change?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use Baby Powder Blossoms during diaper changes. It helps get rid of the moisture that results in diaper rashes.
4. Does Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms help get rid of rashes?
The use of Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms helps prevent rashes. However, if your baby incurs rashes and redness then you may consult your paediatrician to cure the problem.