Johnson'S Baby Milk And Rice Lotion - 100ml
Johnson's Baby Milk and Rice Lotion is packed with Milk Extracts, Vitamin E and Rice Emollients and comes in a net amount of 100ml. This kid’s lotion is ideal for babies since it not only hydrates but also maintains the skin’s moisture. This is especially important because a baby's skin is thinner than that of an adult and loses moisture quickly. This lotion for babies is safe to use because it is soft and mild on the skin. Because it has a light and non-sticky texture, it does not feel heavy when applied.
- This product by Johnson and Johnson is clinically proven to be gentle on the delicate skin of babies.
- This gentle baby lotion contains milk proteins that help to nourish a child's skin.
- Doctors recommend it since it's free of parabens, sulphates and colours.
- Assists the skin in retaining moisture and staying moisturised.
- Considered one of the best Johnson's baby products.
- Peg-100 Stearate
- Mineral Oil
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Ethylhexyl Glycerine
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Milk Protein
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Disodium Edta
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Moisturises skin and its antioxidant properties protect the skin.
- The baby lotion moisturises the infant's delicate skin.
- This product by Jonhson’s Company nourishes and hydrates the skin, making it soft and smooth.
- This Johnson baby product is clinically proven to be safe and effective.
How to Use
- Take a sufficient amount of the lotion and apply it to your baby's dry skin after a bath or as needed.
- Gently massage into their skin.
- Only for external usage.
- Keep the product out of reach of youngsters.
- If skin irritation occurs, stop using it.
Q1. Is it okay to use baby lotion on a regular basis?
Ans: Although baby skin does not require frequent moisturisation, it does get dry after washes and may require a little amount of moisturiser to replace the natural skin oils lost as a result of bathing or exposure to dry air. As a result, using mild baby lotion to protect your child's skin is safe.
Q2. Is Johnson's baby lotion safe to use on the face?
Ans: It's fine to use baby rice lotion on your face because it's a light, soft lotion that absorbs quickly. Because baby lotion is intended for use on fragile baby skin, it usually contains less harsh chemicals or perfumes that could irritate the skin.
Q3. Does Johnson's Baby Milk and Rice Lotion cause the skin to darken?
Ans: Johnson's Baby Milk and Rice Lotion is designed to hydrate and moisturise a baby's skin in a gentle and nurturing manner. It doesn't contain any darkening or lightening chemicals; therefore, it won't change the colour of your skin.
Q4. Can we use this product for adults or teenagers too?
Ans: Yes, this product can be used by anyone, adults and teenagers included. In fact, there are many people who have sensitive skin who prefer to use this baby product.
Q5. What are the reviews of Johnson’s baby products?
Ans: Reviews of Johnson's products indicate that they are highly recommended and completely safe and suitable for all skin types for kids, teenagers and even adults.