Johnson`S Baby Hair Oil 60ml
Johnson's Baby Hair Oil is made up of non-greasy and light formula enriched with the goodness of Vitamin B5 and avocado. Baby's hair is thinner than a normal adult's hair. Thus, they are more prone to tangling and breakage. Johnson's Baby Hair Oil helps in keeping your baby's hair healthy and soft. Also, it protects your baby's soft scalp. It can be used to stimulate blood circulation of their scalp. You can easily notice a healthy improvement of your baby's hair by regularly using Johnson's Baby Hair Oil.
- Infused with a mild fragrance.
- Provides a relaxing experience for the baby.
- Clinically tested hair oil.
- Contains no irritants.
- Suitable for tender and soft baby scalp.
- Provides a non-sticky feel that lets the baby feel comfortable.
- Gentle formula meant for daily usage.
- Mineral Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- It keeps the baby’s hair healthy and soft.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Suitable for the sensitive scalp of the baby.
How to Use
- Take a few drops of Johnson's Baby Hair Oil into your palms and apply it to your baby's scalp and hair.
- Massage it softly and gently.
- You can use it after or before your baby's bath or anytime you feel the need to oil your baby's hair.
- Store it in a dry and cool place away from the sunlight.
- Meant for external utilisation only.
- Keep it away from your baby or children's reach to avoid accidental consumption.
- If you notice a rash or irritation on your baby's scalp, discontinue using it.
Q1. Is Johnson's Baby Hair Oil allergen tested?
Ans: Yes, it is 100% allergen-free and clinically tested.
Q2. Can Johnson's Baby Hair Oil be used if a baby has a flaky scalp?
Ans: Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil can be used for flaky scalp. But if the issue persists, it is better to consult with a doctor. It can be a sign of allergy or some skin issue and using unconsulted products might harm the scalp.