Johnson'S Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo 100ml
Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo is a clinically proven mild baby shampoo that is 100% gentle to the eyes, just like pure water. It's a No More Tears formula that transforms the baby’s bathing time into playtime with no tears, only giggles. It is a dermatologist-tested product that cleanses the skin gently and rinses off quickly without causing irritation or burning sensation, especially to the eyes and maintains the fresh fragrance. Its hypoallergenic and pH balanced properties make it more worthy for a baby's delicate skin and are mostly recommended by doctors.
- Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo has a No More Tears formula that gently cleanses baby’s hair and is very mild to the eyes.
- Its pH balanced and hypoallergenic characteristics make it a more child-friendly product.
- It contains only naturally derived ingredients and purposeful ingredients, no added parabens and dyes. It keeps the baby’s hair soft, nourished, shiny, manageable and leaves hair smelling fresh.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric acid, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10.
Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo is used during bathing time to cleanse the baby’s hair and scalp gently.
How to Use
- Wet baby’s hair first with lukewarm water.
- Open the bottle and pour a small amount of this shampoo onto your palm.
- Gently massage the scalp to form lather.
- Rinse well with water.
- Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo is for external applications only.
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately wash off the skin with water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label and follow the instructions carefully mentioned on the bottle to cleanse the baby’s hair and scalp gently before using it.
Q1. Is Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo safe to use?
Ans: Yes, Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo is safe if used as directed. It’s a non-toxic and non-carcinogenic product. It is 100% gentle for the baby's delicate skin, eyes and hair.
Q2. What does the term “No More Tears” mean? Is this product gentle on the eyes?
Ans: Yes, this product has been developed with the ‘No More Tears’ formula. It prevents irritation, burning, redness or stinging sensation to the eyes. Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo has been evaluated for safety and mildness, including clinical assessment for eye irritation along with ingredients and formulation review.
Q3. Does Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo help in eliminating dandruff?
Ans: No, baby shampoo does not treat dandruff. You should consult a doctor if your baby has a cradle cap, which is the baby form of dandruff. Although it is common and harmless, the doctor will decide on the particular dermatologically tested skincare baby product after assessing the condition.
Q4. Can I use Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo if the baby has rosacea?
Ans: Yes, Johnson’s Active Kids Soft & Smooth Shampoo might help in reducing the symptoms of rosacea. You should consult a dermatologist for more information, as it may need some adjunct treatment along with this baby shampoo depending upon the skin condition.
Q5. Is there any risk of allergy to my child using this product?
Ans: No, it's a hypoallergenic and pH balanced product, making it very unlikely to cause allergic reactions. This product is specially developed for a baby's delicate skin. That is why paediatricians mainly recommend it.