Himalaya Baby Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash is a pure, gentle, soap-free, no-tears moisturising wash for your baby’s skin. It gently cleanses the skin and provides deep nourishment and moisturising effect to make it soft, smooth and supple. With the richness of olive oil, almond oil, Indian aloe, Indian lotus extract and milk, this baby wash nourishes and hydrates the little one’s skin after every wash.
- Extra moisturising baby wash with no-tear properties.
- Deeply nourishes the skin.
- Olive oil soothes and moisturises the skin.
- Almond oil cools and refreshes the infant’s skin.
- Indian aloe, with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes and prevents skin irritation.
- Indian lotus is rich in natural conditioning.
- Free from parabens, SLES, SLS and synthetic colours.
- Contains pH-balanced formula.
- Glycol Distearate
- Citric Acid
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Olive Fruit Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Aloe Barbadensis
- Gently cleanses the baby’s skin.
- Provides deep nourishment to the skin.
- Hydrates and softens the skin.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Protects the skin from dryness and irritation.
- Prevents after-wash dryness of the body.
How to Use
- Apply the body wash to the baby’s skin.
- Gently lather with a sponge or hands.
- Then, rinse off with water.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Herbal products, over time, change in colour, although their efficacy remains the same.
Q1. Is Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash completely safe for babies?
Ans: Yes, it is safe for babies as it is free of parabens, SLS and SLES, making it safer for delicate skin. Additionally, its natural ingredients are gentle and do not cause tears.
Q2. Can one use the body wash for the baby’s hair too?
Ans: If your baby has fewer hairs, you can use it to clean the scalp gently. But, if your baby has a good amount of hair, then it is best to use specific hair shampoo.
Q3. Can one use Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash in the summer for a baby?
Ans: Yes, you can apply the Baby wash in summers as well as their skin is more prone to dehydration and they need moisturisation frequently.
Q4. Can Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash be used if the baby’s skin is very delicate?
Ans: Yes, this product is made with natural compounds like milk, olive oil, almond oil, Indian aloe and Indian lotus that deeply and gently nourish your baby's delicate and soft skin.