Non ReturnableRead More
Healthvit Potassium Citrate 99mg - 60 Capsules
Visit HEALTHVIT Store
Inclusive of all taxes
Frequently Bought Together
Potassium citrate is a potassium salt of citric acid. Potassium is an essential health nutrient that is good for lowering blood pressure, reducing the risk of kidney stones, increasing bone-beneficial calcium and reducing the risk of stroke. Lowers Blood Pressure.
- It is a white powder.
- It is odorless with a saline taste.
- It contains 38.3% potassium by mass. It is a health supplement.
- Potassium is an essential macromineral in human nutrition with a wide range of roles, including transmission of nerve impulses, contraction of cardiac and skeletal muscles, and production of energy.
- Potassium is the predominant electrolyte within cells and essential for maintaining proper cellular tonicity.
- Magnesium Glycinate 100mg. Other Ingredients – Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate.
- Take 1 capsule once day of as directed by healthcare practitioner.
Expires on or After
Country of Origin
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF A DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FOR THE TREATMENT AND/OR MANAGEMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION WITHOUT DELAY.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you