Healthvit Mulvit Multivitamin Tablets Bottle Of 60
Healthvit Mulvit Multivitamins & Minerals tablet contains essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids packed in 1 tablet. It provides you with supplements you do not get in sufficient amounts from the food you eat. It is a comprehensive formula of 31 vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support the daily needs of both men and women.
Healthvit multivitamins help treat or prevent low vitamins and minerals levels in your body. Vitamins and minerals are essential for good immunity and overall health. This perfect combination of powerful antioxidants and immunity boosters prevents you from disease and keeps you fit and active throughout the day. Healthvit multivitamins is a supplement to take care of your skin, eye, bone and heart health.
- Aids to treat and prevent dietary deficiencies.
- Helps build stamina.
- Boosts immunity.
- Controls blood sugar & cholesterol levels in the body.
- Improves brain function and heart health.
- Maintains eyesight.
- Helps prevent premature greying of hair and hair loss.
- Helps build your bones, muscles, gums and teeth stronger.
- Helps delay ageing and makes your skin look younger.
- It is a highly processed supplement and contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or chemicals.
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, K
- Folic Acid
- Use to treat and prevent dietary deficiencies.
- Healthcare providers may prescribe it for other conditions requiring multivitamin and mineral supplementation.
- For stronger immunity and stamina.
- For good heart, eye and brain function.
- For maintaining stronger bones, muscles, gums and teeth.
- For healthy skin.
- For maintaining overall health.
How to Use
Take one tablet daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Consult the doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on other medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read all the instructions on the label before use.
- Take under medical supervision.
Q1. Do I still need to take a proper meal while taking the supplemental tablets?
Ans: Complete meals should not be replaced by dietary supplements, as eating proper food is essential for overall health. Supplements are just to fill in the gaps in your diet. You should discuss with a doctor before taking supplements how to keep a balance between the nutrients from supplements and food.
Q2. What is the best time to take a multivitamin supplement?
Ans: You may choose to take it at night or morning. But ensure that you take it after a meal. Also, discuss with your doctor what time is best for you.
Q3. Can supplements upset your stomach?
Ans: Some of the ingredients in the supplements may cause stomach upset, especially when taken empty stomach. So talk to your doctor on how to take the dietary supplement to avoid or reduce stomach issues.
Q4. Are Healthvit products good?
Ans: HealthVit is a branch of West Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd, an MNC in Ahmedabad. The company is WHO-GMP certified and assures the quality and safety of its products.