Healthvit Fitness Bcaa 6000mg 2:1:1 Powder With L-glutamine & L-citrulline Malate, (10 Servings) Pineapple Flavour - 200g
What are BCAA?
Believed to stimulate protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown or catabolism and promote recovery, BCAAs play an important role in maintaining lean muscle mass. L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine are the amino-acids collectively known as BCAAs. They are essential amino-acids, which the body cannot produce from other compounds; thus you need to ingest enough of these amino-acids in your diet or as supplements.
The HealthvIt Fitness BCAA Advantage
- The Healthvit Fitness BCAA Powder provides 6000mg of BCAAs in each serving; lending you support during your intense training sessions.
- Brought to you in a convenient powder form, it enters your blood stream faster and gives you more control over the dosage than a capsule or tablet form of BCAA. Providing you with an amino-acid profile of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in a ratio of 2:1:1, the Healthvit Fitness BCAA Powder replenishes the amino-acids your muscles lose post-workout.
- Free form of amino-acids are absorbed fast, which means that you can use the Healthvit Fitness BCAA Powder before, after or even during your workout to minimize muscle breakdown and promote recovery.
- With flavors imported from best-in-class international markets, the Healthvit Fitness BCAA Powder is brought to you in a tasty three flavor.
- Convenient powder form.
- 6000mg of BCAAs per serving.
- 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine.
- Provides 3000mg of L-Leucine in each serving.
- Promotes muscle anabolism and helps.
- Zero sugar added.
- Instant Muscle Recovery
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue
- Prevents Muscle Loss
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid & Sucralose, Citrulline Malate, L-Glutamine, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride.
- Mix one heaping scoop (19.75g) with 400-420 ml cold water or your favorite cold beverage.
- For beginners, we recommend one scoop during workout.
- Serious bodybuilders can take 1-2 scoops per day.
- Follow your trainer’s recommendation.
- Drink plenty of water during your workout.