Hand Made Reusable Elastic Cotton Mask Pack Of 5
A mask is now an integral part of our daily life. It protects us from pollution, germs and deadly viruses. Good quality masks that feel comfortable are very important. There are surgical masks available in the market which are effective but they are not reusable. Handmade masks are reusable, layered and safe. You must always wear a well-fitted mask made out of breathable material and make sure that the elastic loops are proper.
- Provides all-day protection.
- Reusable, sustainable and sterilized.
- Layered, cotton breathable masks.
- Adjustable elastic loops to fit well.
- Colour and pattern available.
- All-weather friendly.
- Skin-friendly and lightweight.
- Does not cause skin irritation.
- Provides effective filtration.
These protective masks effectively filter out dust, germs, smoke and pollen. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination as well.
How to Use
- Sanitize or wash your hands thoroughly before putting on a mask.
- Position the mask firmly and seal the ends well.
- Secure the fit of the mask around your nose and mouth.
- Do not remove the mask and avoid touching it.
- Change masks when sweating or wearing them for a long time.
- Wash them before reusing.
- Discard a mask in a closed bin only.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Make sure you wash the mask gently with water.
- Don’t share masks with anyone.
- Keep your mask separately
Q1. Can I wear a cloth mask when double masking?
Ans: Yes, double masking is when you wear one mask on top of another. Ideally, you should first wear a surgical mask and then a cloth mask above it for enhanced protection, fit and filtration.
Q2. Can I wash hand-made masks with water?
Ans: Yes, you can gently wash hand-made masks with water and use a disinfectant before and after every use.
Q3. How many Hand-Made Reusable Elastic Cotton Masks is in a pack?
Ans: There are 5 Hand Made reusable elastic cotton masks available in a pack.