Hamdard Panchnol Natural Digestive Tablet - 100 Tablets
Hamdard Pachnol Natural Digestive Tablets are natural digestive tablets that help with indigestion, vomiting, hyperacidity, nausea, burning chest, loss of appetite and pain and heaviness after meals. The stomachic and carminative properties of these digestive tablets help to promote appetite, digestion and reduce stool congestion. The antioxidant, disease-prevention and health-promoting qualities of this supplement are well-known. The digestive tablets deliver sustenance to the entire digestive tract in nutrients, which aids in the elimination process.
- Functions as a natural pro-digestive enzyme that aids in food digestion and is taken as one of the best Hamdard products.
- This natural digestive tablet aids in the digestion of carbs and proteins by breaking them down into simpler components.
- These stomach tablets help in the absorption of nutrients from food, reducing the risk of malabsorption.
- Myrtus caryophyllus
- Sanchal salt
- Ammonia chloride
- Piper nigrum
- Lake salt
- These digestive tablets are used to treat nausea, heartburn and occasional upset stomach.
- These tablets by Hamdard Company are used to treat and prevent diarrhoea in travellers.
- Digestion tablets operate by slowing the growth of germs that may be causing diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Place the tablet at the back of your throat.
- Drink a glass of water or juice to help you swallow it.
- Take only one tablet per day or as suggested by your doctor.
- Before using these digestive tablets, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Do not take more than the suggested amount.
- Store it in a cool and dry location.
Q1: Are digestive pills beneficial to your health?
Ans: There isn't much data to back their usage for common digestive problems like heartburn. From bloating and flatulence to heartburn and gut health, digestive enzyme supplements promise to help.
Q2: Can digestive enzymes cause stomach problems?
Ans: Antacids and several diabetes medicines may interact with digestive enzyme supplements. Abdominal pain, flatulence and diarrhoea are all possible adverse effects.
Q3: Do digestive enzymes aid weight loss?
Ans: According to a study, digestive enzymes may or may not directly enhance weight reduction, but they may improve gut health and digestion.
Q4: Do Hamdard Pachnol Natural Digestive Tablets cause you to become drowsy?
Ans: As we digest our food, more blood is diverted to the stomach and gut to carry the newly digested metabolites away from us. This means that less blood is available to manage these tablets, making some people feel dizzy or weary.
Q5: What are the reviews of Hamdard tablets?
Ans: If you check the reviews of Hamdard products, they are excellent and these tablets by Hamdard Company are taken as one of the most recommended tablets to improve digestion.