Gsk Face Wash
GSK Face Wash is a mild soap-free cleanser that treats pimples and acne-prone skin. It gently cleanses the skin and prevents dryness of the skin. GSK Face Wash is free from preservatives and fragrances. It is dermatologically tested to be gentle on the skin.
- GSK Face Wash is designed to treat pimples and acne.
- Removes excess oil from the face.
- Keeps skin hydrated.
- Gently cleanses sensitive skin.
- Best suited for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Can also be used for normal to combination skin types.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Myristic Acid
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Glycol Distearate
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- The GSK Face Wash can be used to treat pimples and acne.
- It can be used to remove excess oil from oily skinned people.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
How to Use
- Mix a small amount of facial cleanser with water.
- Lather it and apply it over the affected skin in a circular motion.
- Keep it for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a day.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Use the face wash within the expiry period.
- Read the label carefully before applying it.
- Few people may experience side effects of GSK Face Wash, such as redness, peeling, irritation and itchiness on the skin.
- Overusing GSK Face Wash may lead to dryness of the skin.
- If allergic to any one of the ingredients, do not use the face cleanser.
Q 1. Can the GSK Face Wash be used by someone who is on medication for acne treatment?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable to use with other acne medications. It is always safe to consult a doctor too.
Q 2. When should the GSK Face Wash be used?
Ans: It is advisable to use GSK Face Wash 2-3 times a day or as per one’s comfort.
Q 3. Can someone without acne use this face wash?
Ans: It is for pimples and acne-prone skin. GSK Face Wash may help remove the natural oil from the face, leading to dryness.