Groviva Chocolate Child Nutrition Supplement Jar Of 200 G
Groviva Powder is crafted with high-quality ingredients in just the right amounts to fulfill nutritional needs for children. It is a scientifically formulated supplement with 38 key nutrients to support daily nutrition requirements in children.
- Dual Protein acts as a building block of protein and facilitates growth in children.
- Dietary Fibre supports bowel movement and helps meet daily fibre needs.
- DHA supports normal brain development.
- Probiotics support immune function and prevent harmful bacterial growth in the gut.
- Calcium contributes to bone health.
Vitamins, Minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, molybdenum, sodium, potassium and chloride, proteins, taurine, l-carnitine, inositol, DHA, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Linolenic acid, Alpha-linolenic acid, Soy protein isolate, milk protein isolate.
- It takes care of the overall development of children.
- It is used as a nutrition supplement in children aged 2-12 years. It supports physical growth, immunity and brain development.
- Provides soluble and insoluble fibre which supports bowel function and immunity.
- Keeps the child’s gut healthy.
- Supports normal growth and development of bones.
How to Use
1 serving is 2 leveled scoops or 30g of Groviva powder to be taken twice a day or you can consume as directed by the physician. This jar contains a sealed foil pouch, once the foil pouch is opened, contents should be used within 3 weeks.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- For extra protection, continue to keep the foil pouch inside the jar.
1. What are the flavours groviva is available in?
Groviva is available in chocolate, mango, vanilla and strawberry flavour.
2. Is it safe for all children?
This powder is not intended for use in children who are allergic to soy protein and in children with galactosemia or lactose intolerance.
3. Can Groviva powder be taken with milk?
Yes, Groviva powder can be mixed with lukewarm milk and taken. Do not mix the contents in hot milk because it may compromise the benefits of probiotics.