Pregnacare Stretch Mark Cream Tube Of 100 G
Pregnacare Stretch Marks Cream gently protects stretching and contracting skin after pregnancy. It is a moisturising cream with botanical extracts for during and after pregnancy. Infused with the gentle natural fragrance of citrus, it has natural plant extracts of Calendula, Aloe Vera, and Evening Primrose Oil to help protect expanding skin. Regular usage of Pregnacare Stretch Marks Cream can keep your skin soft and smooth.
- Evening Primrose - Evening primrose oil has been promoted as an effective treatment for a variety of ailments, including eczema and breast pain, since the 1930s.
- Citric Acid - It belongs to the AHA family of acids, which supports skin exfoliation to reveal a fresh and firmer complexion. It is also an antioxidant used in anti-ageing applications.
- Zinc Oxide - Zinc Oxide is used most widely in various creams and helps in providing relief from various skin issues such as irritation, itching, burns, wounds and even ulcers. It is also used to regenerate and even heal your skin.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E is commonly used as a topical solution to treat or prevent dry, scaly and rough skin. Because of this, it is also used as a treatment for a variety of skin conditions like diaper rash, eczema and even skin burns caused by radiation therapy. Creams that have Vitamin E as an ingredient work as emollients to the skin.
- Calendula - It is a good antiseptic and helps the skin to retain its moisture.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory. Hence, it is one of the most natural remedies for various skin-related issues and it also has healing properties.
- Pregnacare Stretch Mark Cream consists of Aloe Vera which nourishes stretched skin by increasing the availability of oxygen to the skin.
- Both Vitamin A and E provide skin nourishment with their protective properties for a better pregnancy skincare routine.
- Allantoin increases the smoothness of skin & provides a skin-protecting effect.
- D-Panthenol enhances skin hydration & provides a moisturising effect.
- Zinc Oxide present in Pregnacare Cream acts as a soothing agent.
- The cream is 100% free from artificial colours.
How to Use
- Make sure your hands are clean before using the cream.
- Apply the cream generously on the affected area twice a day or as advised by the physician.
- For topical use only. Not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Read the label carefully before using it for the first time.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.
1. Does Pregnacare Stretch Marks Cream work?
Pregnacare Cream helps minimise any damage caused by stretch marks postpartum. In trials, 73% of women said their skin felt more supple after two weeks of using the cream and their skin felt better.
2. How often do I have to apply this cream?
It is recommended to apply twice a day, preferably after bathing with no sweat on the affected area or as directed by your doctor.
3. What is the price of the Pregnacare Stretch Mark Cream Tube?
This stretch mark cream is sold for 624 INR per tube.