Grd Bix Cardamom Nutrition Biscuits Tin Of 250 G
Grd Bix Biscuit is a dietary food supplement enriched with carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and proteins. These biscuits contain 18 essential nutrients required for the growth and maintenance of the body. These biscuits help to build stronger immunity to protect from diseases.
Grd Bix Biscuits are for all age groups. These help to gain optimal weight and boost energy level. These biscuits are also useful for the recovery of patients after surgery. Two to five biscuits help to relieve hunger and exhaustion between meals.
- Grd Bix Biscuit is a nutritional dietary supplement.
- It contains 18 essential nutrients.
- It improves general health & increases immunity.
- It is enriched with proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals.
- It relieves hunger pangs and provides nutrition.
- It is suitable for every individual.
- 2-5 biscuits per day are good for your health.
- It helps in optimal weight gain upon daily consumption.
GRD Bix Protein Biscuit is made with the goodness of puffed rice and formulated with Carbohydrate, Sugar, Protein and Niacin, which helps in supporting general health, well being and immunity, flavoured with cardamom.
How to Use
- 2-5 biscuits a day is enough for consumption.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children.
Q1. What are GRD biscuits?
Ans: Grd Bix Biscuit is a dietary food supplement enriched with carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and proteins. These biscuits contain 18 essential nutrients required for the growth and maintenance of the body. These biscuits help to build stronger immunity to protect from diseases.
Q2. How do you use GRD biscuits?
Ans: Always take GRD Bix as your healthcare provider has told you. Take 2-5 biscuits each time at mid-morning and evening to relieve hunger and exhaustion between meals.
Q3. How much protein is in GRD biscuits?
Ans: Each serving of 20 gm GRD biscuits offers 6 gm protein. It also contains amino acids that facilitate muscle growth.
Q4. What is Niacin that is present as an ingredient in GRD biscuits?
Ans: Niacin is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. Niacin (vitamin B-3) is often part of a daily multivitamin, but most people get enough niacin from the food they eat.
Q5. Does niacin help you lose weight?
Ans: The vitamin niacin (B3, or nicotinic acid), already known for its cholesterol-lowering effects, may also reduce central or abdominal fat accumulation in HIV-associated lipodystrophy, according to the results of a small 16 person study report.
Q6. Does niacin help you sleep?
Ans: Niacin can be very useful for adrenal support, working with the adrenal gland to make stress-reducing hormones, thereby helping the body relax by reducing anxiety and depression. It can be used as a natural sleeping aid.