Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer - 200ml
A few drops of Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer provide instant protection for you and your loved ones. Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs, keeping your hands clean, fresh and soft. Use it anytime by squeezing a small amount on your palms and rubbing it until dry; no need for soap and water.
- Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs.
- Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer is mild and gentle on the skin.
- Rinse-Free and non-sticky leaves your hands with a fresh fragrance.
- Alcohol-based, no soap or water required.
- Skin-friendly and safe for use.
- Sanitiser contains above 60% alcohol for higher protection against germs and viruses.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer is best for keeping your hands germ-free and clean, with no soap and water.
How to Use
- Take a few drops of Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer on your hands.
- Apply by rubbing both palms and back of hands thoroughly until dry.
- Always read the instructions carefully before using Godrej personal care range products.
- Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer are for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eye, irritable skin, or open wound in case. If it occurs, rinse with water and consult a doctor if required.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Does Godrej Protekt Germ Protection Hand Sanitizer cause any side effects?
Ans. No, as per WHO recommendation, they are tested on selected lab organisms before commercial use. Contact with eye or extra sensitive skin may lead to irritation. If it does, wash with fresh water and reach out to a doctor immediately if itching continues.
Q 2. Should you wash your hands after applying Godrej Hand Sanitizer gel?
Ans. No, it is alcohol-based and non-sticky. You can use it multiple times throughout the day without washing your hands.
Q 3. Is Godrej Protekt Sanitizer bottle a spray bottle?
Ans. No, it comes in liquid/gel form; you need to apply it on your hands, rub it thoroughly, and wait till it dries.
Q 4. Is Godrej Hand Sanitizer effective?
Ans. Yes, it is one of the best hand sanitisers. The formulation is more than 60% alcohol-based and kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria.