Godrej Nupur - 100% Pure Henna ( Mehendi ) Natural Conditioning & Anti Dandruff Hair Colour - 200g
Godrej Nupur Henna, locally called Mehendi, is a premium quality hair care solution known to have good hair colouring and deep conditioning qualities. Godrej Nupur brings a 100% pure henna solution straight from Rajasthan—renowned worldwide as the hub of producing premium quality henna.
Godrej Nupur Pure Henna’s colour stays for long and promotes healthy scalp health. The natural content of Godrej Nupur Henna benefits your hair by deeply conditioning your hair, infusing a rich colour and giving it a healthy look.
- It is made of natural ingredients like Amla, Shikakai and Hibiscus and it promotes healthy hair health and superior hair colouring solution.
- Colour lasts for a long (four weeks) after one application.
- Has strong anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties that promote healthy scalp health by fighting off dandruff.
- Aloe Vera
- Covers grey hair well.
- Has a cooling effect after use and promotes hair growth.
- Hair becomes soft and extremely shiny after use.
How to Use
- Begin with soaking the henna powder in lukewarm water for at least 2 to 3 hours. (30 grams of henna powder requires about 120 mL of water to soak).
- You can also add curd or oil to this paste for extra shine.
- Once the paste is ready, apply it evenly, starting from the root of your hair down to the tip of your hair.
- Then leave the paste on for 3 to 4 hours.
- Lastly, proceed to thoroughly rinse off the henna paste with water.
For application on hand or feet :
- Wash the area where you will apply henna and let it dry.
- Mix the henna powder with enough water to form a paste that can be easily applied on hands or feet.
- Let this paste sit for an hour.
- Slide the paste into plastic wrap cones.
- Apply the paste in decorative patterns on your hand/feet and leave it to sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the henna has dried properly, remove the paste. If it still doesn’t come off easily, you may use baby oil or some other oil.
- It is only made for external use.
- It is not advised to use Godrej Nupur Pure Henna for kids.
Q1. Can Nupur Henna be used in pregnancy or when breastfeeding?
Ans. Henna powder is not scientifically proven to be harmful during pregnancy or for breastfeeding mothers. However, it is best to avoid using it or consult a medical professional before using it.
Q2. Can Henna Powder be used for hair loss?
Ans. Henna Powder has properties that can significantly help in boosting your hair growth by correcting hair damage. However, you should make sure to use the powder properly and not leave it on for long or that it could harden your hair and cause damage.