Garnier Skin Naturals Green Tea Face Serum Sheet Mask Hydra Bomb Packet Of 32 G
Garnier Skin Naturals Green Tea Face Serum Sheet Mask is infused with the richness and goodness of powerful ingredients like lemon and vitamin C that will instantly hydrate and brighten your skin. Garnier Face Mask gives you youthful, toned, clean, hydrated, supple and smooth skin. Add it as a part of your facial skincare regime to make your skin look rejuvenated all the time.
- It is enriched with antioxidant pomegranate extracts, which will help intensely hydrate your skin and replenish its lost moisture.
- Garnier Face Mask will also help you overcome the reducing spots. The tissue mask and has been dermatologically tested.
- Hydra Bomb Sheet Mask is enriched with green tea extracts, which help to hydrate the skin instantly and also purifies it.
- It proves highly beneficial in rejuvenating and lifting the skin, reducing wrinkles, increasing skin elasticity and is the best face tightening mask.
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Garnier Face Mask cleans and rejuvenates the skin and leaves you with the desired result, giving you younger-looking skin.
- It has been clinically tested and formulated using no harmful ingredients.
- These are eco-friendly, biodegradable masks and perfect for boosting freshness from within.
- Garnier Face Mask is suitable for all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin.
How to Use
- Firstly unfold the wrapped sheet mask carefully.
- Properly clean the face before applying the mask.
- Apply it with blue protective film facing outwards.
- Adjust the mask on your face after removing the blue film.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently massage your face with the excess serum.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- If the product enters your eye, rinse thoroughly with fresh cold water.
- Do not flush the product.
- In case of any skin allergy or skin irritation, stop using the product.
Q1. Can I reuse the sheet masks?
Ans: No, it is not recommended to reuse the same sheet mask. You may use the excess serum present at the bottom of packets, but by applying the used mask, you reintroduce the dirt and bacteria to your face by re-soaking and reusing.
Q2. Do you need to wash your face after using a sheet mask?
Ans: It is not suggested to wash your face after using a sheet mask. All you need to do is massage your face gently with the excess serum left on your face until it is fully absorbed by your skin.
Q3. Is Garnier Sheet Mask good for acne-prone skin?
Ans: Yes, it is the best sheet face mask for acne-prone skin. Garnier Face Mask apart from dealing with excess oil or sebum production, also deal with oily skin that is prone to acne. This sheet face mask is created especially for oily and acne-prone skin and gives you the desired result.