Fixon Denture Adhesive Powder Bottle Of 15 G
Fixon Powder 15 gm is a denture adhesive in an easy to use powder form to hold dentures in place. It makes your dentures stable by ensuring less movement and reduced chances of slippage, especially during activities such as eating or talking. Fixon Powder 15 gm is used effectively in filling gaps between your teeth caused by the shrinking bone structure. It also enables you to bite with more force while still being able to adjust your dentures.
- Fixon Powder 15 gm is a powerful denture adhesive that can be used safely and daily.
- It helps to keep the dentures in place during usual activities that subject your dentures to constant movement.
- It can be easily applied to all surfaces of your dentures and mould to the irregularities due to its powder form.
- Fixon Powder 15 gm is not affected by the presence of water and saliva in the oral cavity.
- The formulation of this powder is such that it swells and firmly adheres the denture to the gum.
Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC) with flavour.
- Fixon Powder 15 gm is used to hold dentures stably in the oral cavity.
- The powder also prevents food particles from sticking to the dentures or getting trapped underneath the dentures.
How to Use
Wet your dentures and apply a thin but uniform coating of Fixon Powder 15 gm on the dentures. Hold them at an angle and tap off the excess with your index finger. Then fit the dentures securely into the gums by biting. The powder remains effective for a few hours. In case the dentures loosen prematurely, add a little more of Fixon Powder 15 gm. Clean the dentures by holding them under running water and scrubbing it with a toothbrush.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Replace lid tightly after use.
Q1. Can Fixon Powder 15 gm cause any allergic reactions?
Ans: Fixon Powder 15 gm is unlikely to cause any allergic reactions unless you have any known allergies to any of the ingredients. In case you face any adverse reactions, stop using the product immediately. It is recommended to consult a medical practitioner in case the symptoms persist or worsen.
Q2. Is Fixon Powder 15 gm safe for use during pregnancy or lactation?
Ans: It is advisable to consult your doctor before using Fixon Powder 15 gm during pregnancy or lactation.
Q3. Is Fixon Powder 15 gm a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Fixon Powder 15 gm is a vegetarian product.
Q4. Can Fixon Powder 15 gm loosen the dentures prematurely?
Ans: Fixon Powder 15 gm may loosen the dentures prematurely in case of consuming excess liquids during use.