Fiama Fresh Handwash - 400 Ml
Fiama Fresh Handwash is a non-alcohol-based handwash that kills off germs and moisturizes your hands at the same time. Its advanced formula makes it very gentle on your skin. After every usage, your hands will feel clean, supple and nourished.
Fiama Fresh Handwash leaves a rejuvenating smell on your hands every time you use it. The cool, crispy scent of green apple and peppermint lifts your mood and lingers even a few hours after the wash. The handwash is semi-thick in texture but not sticky at all.
- It washes off all the dirt and germs from your hands.
- It moistures your hands, eliminating dryness from your hands after hand washing.
- The refreshing smell will lift your mood every time you use this handwash.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Green Appeal extract
- Cocamide MEA
- Wash your hands with the Fiama Fresh Handwash to protect yourself from germs and bacteria.
- Use it as an alternative to other handwashes that dries and irritates the skin.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate present in the handwash cleans and degreases without absorbing moisture from your hand.
Directions for Use
- Press the pump to pour some hand wash on your wet hands.
- Rub your hands gently to create lather.
- Wash your hands under water and dry them using a towel.
- It’s meant for only external use. Immediately consult with a doctor in case of any swallowing.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Use splashes of water to rinse in case the handwash goes into your eyes.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
Q1. Are there any other variants of Fiama fresh handwash?
Ans1. Yes, there are two more variants available - Fiama Relax handwash and Fiama Happy handwash. Both of these are moisturizing and gentle on the skin.
Q2. How long does the smell of Fiama fresh handwash stay?
Ans2. Usually, you can smell the fragrance of Fiama fresh handwash from your hands even 1 or 2 hours later.
Q3. Does Fiama fresh hand wash irritate skin?
Ans3. Handwashes cause rashes because the chemicals in them are harsh on the skin. Fiama Fresh Handwash is very gentle on the skin; it moisturizes and nourishes your hands. So there isn't any chance of skin irritation.