Farex Baby Food Stage 3 Followup Formula Refill Of 400 G
Farex baby food is a milk substitute formula scientifically formulated to ensure that babies from 12 months to 24 months get all the necessary nutrients their body needs to continue to develop properly. Farex 3 has been enriched with Omega 3 and 6, Iron and milk protein, which gives the body energy and helps proper growth. It also contains whey protein and nutrients that help with good digestion and improves gut health.
- Farex powder is enriched with essential nutrients like Omega 3 and 6, Iron and milk protein which promote the overall development of the body.
- The powder offers tailored nutrition which helps improve digestion, makes bones stronger, gives the body energy and supports brain development.
- Comes with a scoop inside.
- Is a vegetarian product.
- Appropriate for babies from 12-24 months.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Demineralised Whey & Whey Solids
- Edible Vegetable Oils (Canola Oil & Corn Oil)
- Minerals and Vitamins
- Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
- Nucleotides Premix (0.03%)
- Beta Carotene
- Is a milk substitute that is tailored to meet the needs of your child.
- Contains essential nutrients to boost energy, immunity and overall growth in the body.
- Improves digestion and gut health.
How to Use
- Make sure your hands are clean before you start preparing the feed.
- Wash the bowl and spoon with soap and rinse.
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon in water that has been boiled for at least 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool down till it reaches 40°C.
- Take a look at the feeding table and pour the right amount of water into the bowl.
- Add in the right number of scoops and stir well till the powder is completely dissolved.
- Make sure to level the scoops before adding them to the bowl.
- Use the scoop that has been provided in the pack.
- Make sure the mixture has cooled down before feeding the child.
- Once prepared, use the feed immediately. Discard feed if not finished.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened, store the powder in a container that is clean and air-tight.
- Once opened use the powder within a month or the date of expiry, whichever comes first.
- Wash and dry the scoop in the pack before you use it to make feed.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Use the right quantity of feed to ensure that it is not too diluted or too concentrated, either of which can be deteriorating for the baby's overall development.
Q1: What are the variants available of Farex baby food?
Ans: There are 3 variants available for Farex baby food, that is stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3 which should be changed as per the age of the baby.
Q2: Farex 3 is appropriate for which age group?
Ans: The baby food can be given to children between 12-24 months.
Q3: Can Farex 3 be given to a 6-month-old?
Ans: No, Farex 3 should only be given to children above the age of 1 year.