Farex Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula contains demineralized whey and whey solids, lactose, partially skimmed milk, edible vegetable oil, soya lecithin, several minerals and vitamins, L-carnitine, and taurine. These ingredients make Farex Stage 1 Infant Formula a 100% vegetarian milk substitute for infants and ensure the proper development and growth of the baby. Whey and lactose boost digestion, nucleotides, vitamins and minerals improve immunity and taurine promotes brain development. Farex Infant formula is useful for infants up to the age of 6 months.
- The Farex Baby Food is enriched with milk protein, iron and omega (3 and 6).
- Farex contains the optimal quality and whey predominant protein profile, which helps improve gastrointestinal tolerance as well as support gut health.
- This Stage-1 Formula Baby Food boosts immunity and keeps the baby active.
- It also promotes brain growth and development.
- It is ideal for babies, from birth up to 6 months.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralized Whey & Whey Solids, Lactose, Edible Vegetable Oils (Canola Oil And Corn Oil), Minerals, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Vitamins, Taurine, Nucleotides Premix (0.03%), L-Carnitine and Beta Carotene.
- Used to ensure proper development and growth of the baby.
- Can be used to improve the immunity of the baby.
- Used for early brain development in babies.
How to Use
- Wash your hands well before preparing the feed.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, feeding spoon and water measuring cup by putting them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Using the water measuring cup, pour the correct amount of water as per the feeding table.
- Consult the feeding table and add into the feeding bowl the exact number of scoops levelled off according to the age of the infant.
- Use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Stir well till the powder dissolves completely.
- Feed the baby and discard the leftover feed.
- Do not exceed the use of the formula and consult the doctor regarding the amount of feed.
- Inappropriate preparation may endanger the infant's health.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Always check the ingredients.
- Check its expiry date.
1. Is Farex Baby Food a vegetarian product?
Yes, Farex Baby Food is a vegetarian product.
2. Will changing the formula affect my baby?
While the taste of the formula may vary slightly, it won't harm your baby if you change brands.
3. How long can I feed my baby with the Stage 1 formula?
First infant formula should always be the first formula to give your baby. Your baby can drink it throughout their 1st year.