Ez-Life Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
The EZ-LIFE pulse oximeter is a small, portable machine that measures your pulse and blood oxygen saturation through your fingertip without any invasive action. With the power of infrared light technology, the EZ-LIFE pulse oximeter takes a reading from your fingertip to measure the blood beneath your skin and give an accurate, real-time figure. This small device is perfect for clinical, athletic and home situations to regularly monitor a person's oxygen level quickly.
- The EZ-LIFE pulse oximeter works within 6 seconds to show you an accurate pulse and oxygen measurement without requiring a blood sample or other invasive procedure.
- The machine features a Hi-Brightness OLED for easy readability in all lighting conditions, this screen can display in portrait or landscape mode and shows SpO2 (oxygen saturation) BPM (pulse rate) simultaneously.
- Powered by two AAA batteries, this pulse oximeter from EZ-LIFE is energy efficient and has an automatic-off function to conserve power when the machine is not in use.
- Suitable for all ages as long as the fingertip is placed correctly on the sensor, the EZ-LIFE pulse oximeter can be used in clinical or home situations and for athletes who require regular monitoring of their vitals.
- To monitor oxygen levels and pulse rate of patients in a clinical situation or at home.
- To monitor the vitals of athletes.
How to Use
- Ensure your hands are clean to make sure there is no dust or obstruction on the machine sensor.
- Place your fingertip carefully over the sensor and allow the machine to close over it.
- Wait a few seconds and note down the measurements and if required, share the same with your doctor.
- If a very low oxygen level is detected, please seek immediate medical attention.
- Use this machine under medical supervision.
- Check with your doctor what pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation are optimum for you.
- Store it in a safe place, away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: Who is this product used for?
Ans: A pulse oximeter is for patients with respiratory diseases, those who have undergone surgery, who are under observation for lung-related issues and athletes.
Q2: Can it be used for children?
Ans: Yes, you can use the EZ-LIFE pulse oximeter to monitor a child's oxygen levels, please ensure that the fingertip is placed properly over the machine sensor for accurate results.
Q3: Are the batteries included?
Ans: Yes, this machine comes with two AAA batteries included in the pack.
Q4: How often should I check my oxygen level at home?
Ans: For those with ailments, please check your oxygen as often as your doctor has advised you.