Epishine Vitamin C Serum 30ml
Epishine Vitamin C Serum comes with a special blend of nutrients specifically meant to control the signs of ageing. This includes fluffy eyes, wrinkles, under-eye dark circles, fine lines, eye bags and so on. This Epishine product rejuvenates your skin and face and makes your skin look healthy and brighter. The Epishine serum is extremely useful for keeping skin blemishes away with its key ingredient of Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.
It comes in a user-friendly roll-on package and is easy to use. If one's skin is tanned, it even protects the skin from the damages made by the sun’s UV rays. For smoother, supple and youthful-looking skin, the vitamin C serum is highly recommended.
- Help keep skin blemish-free.
- Protects it from sun damage.
- Tones the skin and makes it more even.
- Best for the post-acne period.
- Removes melasma and black spots.
- Controls the signs of ageing.
- Unisex product.
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic acid
- For controlling wrinkles, fluffy eyes, fine lines and other signs of ageing.
- Useful for skin rejuvenation and enhancing brightness.
- Useful for skin nourishment.
- Removing acne marks and other blemishes.
- Protecting skin from sun damage.
How to Use
- Wash your face well and pat dry before applying the Epishine Vitamin C serum.
- The serum must be applied evenly all over the face and must be left overnight.
- The next morning, you need to wash your face with a mild face wash.
- Once you have applied Epishine serum, you need to avoid sunlight and use sunscreen with high SPF if you are outdoors in any case.
- With regular usage of serum, you can get the perfect radiant skin always.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1. Does Epishine Vitamin C Serum protect the skin from suntan?
Ans. Yes, the Epishine Vitamin C Serum protects the skin from suntan and damage.
Q2. People of which age group can use this product?
Ans. The Epishine Vitamin C serum can be used by people 35 years or older or whenever one notices any signs of ageing.