Eno Cola Powder Sachet 5gm
Acidity can cause several issues like heartburn, bloating, pain, acid reflux and stomach discomfort. Thanks to Eno antacid, relief from stomach acidity can now arrive fast. Eno is India’s No. 1 Antacid Brand. Nothing is better for fast relief from acidity and heartburn than Eno. Eno Cola provides fast relief from acidity & gets to work in 6 secs by neutralising excess stomach acid. With an exciting cola flavour, Eno has become tastier with the same effects. Eno Cola is available in 100 gm Bottles and 5 gm sachets which come in a handy box of 6 sachets.
A 100-year-old global brand, Eno enjoys a presence in more than 40 countries. India is its second-largest market after Brazil. This leading antacid is taken for providing instant relief from acidity, gastric discomfort and heartburn. Eno gets you back on track instantly, no matter where you are, as it begins to work in six seconds - faster than other tablets and liquid antacids.
Each 5 gm contains Svarjiksara (Sudh) 2.20 g, Cola flavour 2.07 g, Permitted Sweetener, Sodium Saccharin 22 mg and Permitted Colours, Sodium Bi Carbonate, Permitted Flavours Added Q.S.
- Eno neutralises acid in the stomach faster than other antacids.
- It combats common acidity symptoms.
- It gives relief from stomach acid in just 6 seconds.
- Eno is primarily used to give instant relief from flatulence and brings about belching, which relieves the feeling of fullness, acidity and flatulence.
- It aids in providing fast relief from heartburn so that you comfortably fall asleep.
- Eno Cola sachet is travel-friendly so that you can carry it anywhere and use it anytime you want.
- Six symptoms of acidity and heartburn can be curbed with the help of Eno, which include burning sensation in the chest, burning sensation in the stomach, burning sensation in the throat, sour taste in the mouth, upper abdomen discomfort and bitter taste in the mouth.
- It has been clinically proven to provide faster relief from stomach acidity and flatulence.
How to Use
- Eno Cola is safe for consumption for both men and women above the age of 12 years.
- One 5 gm sachet is to be poured in a glass of 150 ml of water.
- If required, repeat consumption in 2 - 3 hours.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, administer caution before consuming Eno Cola.
- Do not take it continuously for more than 14 days. Eno Cola can sometimes cause stomach gas and gut irritation.
- Use it according to the recommended dosage.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. What is Eno Cola used for?
Ans: Eno Cola gives fast relief from upset stomach discomfort after meals, acid indigestion and heartburn. It also provides soothing relief from excess stomach acidity.
Q2. Can an Eno Cola Sachet be carried easily?
Ans: Carrying a small sachet of Eno is always helpful. It is a very handy solution that can be used as and when needed.
Q3. How should Eno be used?
Ans: Dissolve one 5 gm sachet in 150 ml water. Drink it all at once to see results in 6 seconds.