Enfamil A+ Baby Food Stage 2 Infant Follow-up Formula (6 To 12 Months) Tin Of 400 G
Enfamil Stage 2 is a baby feed formula meant for kids 6 months and older. This formula contains the recommended amount of DHA, which is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for healthy development. Enfamil Stage 2 baby food is a healthy and nutritious supplement and can be used to feed babies under medical supervision in cases where breastfeeding is not possible. Enfamil helps your child with growth and brain development and contains natural dietary fibre making stools soft and increasing baby comfort.
- Contains the appropriate amounts of DHA, Iron, Choline and other nutrients which are vital for brain and body development in children between the ages of 6 months and 1 year.
- Due to the presence of Polydextrose and GOS Galacto Oligosaccharides fibres, it makes Enfamil Stage 2 easy to digest for your child.
Mother’s milk is best and Enfamil Stage 2 formula can be used to supplement or partially substitute nutrition from milk under medical supervision.
Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil, ARA, DHA, Cohnil, Lecithin, Co Syrup Solids, Vitamins, Minerals, Nucleotides, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Potassium CItrate.
For nutrition of infants between 12 and 6 months of age.
How to Use
- Read the instructions carefully on the tin label or follow the preparation instructions given by your physician.
- Ensure your hands are clean before beginning the preparation of the Enfamil formula.
- Sterilize baby bottles, nipples, utensils in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Let it cool down in a hygienic place.
- Using a sterilized utensil, boil some fresh water for 5 minutes and let it cool to room temperature. Add 1 scoop of Enfamil for every 30ml of water. For an average baby bottle size, it should be between 6-8 scoops of powder.
- Shake the bottle well and serve. Please make sure that the reconstituted baby food is at a safe temperature for the baby to consume.
- To be used under medical supervision. Only to be substituted for breastfeeding under the direction of your doctor.
- Always maintain proper cleanliness and safety when preparing Enfamil Stage 2.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Q1: What is this product used for?
Ans: Enfamil Stage 2 is a baby food formula that is usually used when breastmilk is unavailable or insufficient. In some cases, it may be prescribed by your doctor if your child is lagging in growth milestones.
Q2: When should I ask my doctor about starting Enfamil for my child?
Ans: If your child is not feeding well or is not retaining milk or you are unable to produce enough milk, you should talk to your doctor immediately.
Q3: What is the weight of this tin?
Ans: This tin contains 400g of Enfamil formula.
Q4: How long will this last?
Ans: This tin should last for 3-4 days if you feed your baby between 2-5 times a day.
Q5: Till what age can I feed this formula to my baby?
Ans: Enfamil Stage 2 is recommended for children between 6 and 12 months of age.