Dr. Vaidya'S Piles Care-30 Capsules - Pack Of 1
Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills is an Ayurvedic cure for piles, fissures and related complications. It ensures the best health of your digestive system and relieves constipation by regularising bowel movements. These pills are made from premium quality natural ingredients that improve absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract and enhance energy levels. Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills is essential to protect yourself and your family from chronic health disorders associated with the modern lifestyle.
- Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills helps treat haemorrhoids and fissures.
- Lembodi in these pills is a rich source of soluble fibres that ensure better peristalsis and health of the intestines. It also helps with weight management.
- It contains Bakanyafal and Rasvanti with anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce painful symptoms associated with bleeding piles.
- Haritaki is effective in relieving indigestion and constipation.
- Nagkesar, found in these pills, is a proven antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that prevents infections and protects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills is an entirely natural supplement made from the best quality herbs recommended in Ayurveda.
- Harda Chal
- Nag Kesar
- Gandh Na Bij
- Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills are herbal pills that primarily eliminate complications associated with piles and fissures by reducing bleeding and shrinking the pile mass.
- This also removes all obstruction to bowel movement and gives relief to constipation.
- These ayurvedic pills are also helpful in easing out the passage of stool and preventing constipation.
- This product is beneficial in providing relief from a range of digestive disorders such as malabsorption of nutrients, indigestion and constipation.
- It enables your intestines to function better by promoting healing and preventing the risk of infections.
- Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills effectively work to avert gastric upsets, acidity and flatulence.
How to Use
The recommended dosage of Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills is one pill three times a day.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not overdose on it.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Q 1. What are the probable side effects of using Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills?
Ans: Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills is a completely natural product with no side effects. If you face any adverse symptoms, stop using the product immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
Q 2. Can Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills be administered to children?
Ans: Yes, Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills can be safely administered to children above ten years at half the recommended dosage.
Q 3. Is it safe to use Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills in pregnancy or lactation?
Ans: The use of Dr. Vaidya's Herbopile Pills in pregnancy and lactation must be done after consultation with a physician.