Dr. Morepen Kabz Dur Tablets Ayurvedic Constipation Relief Medicine - 10 Tablets
Dr. Morepen Kabz Dur tablets are ayurvedic tablets made from 7 ayurvedic ingredients, including castor oil, to help with various abdominal pains and constipation. With the potency of traditional medicine, this powerful combination in Dr. Morepen Kabz Dur tablets composition helps resolve your stomach related issues naturally without chemicals or drugs.
- Liquorice (Yashtimadhu) is known to help smoothen the intestine, while Indian Senna (Sonamukhi) eases bowel movement; together, these herbs help reduce constipation issues.
- To provide relief from abdominal pains and discomfort, Fennel (Saunf) is included in the Dr. Morepen Kabz Dur tablets.
- Black Salt (Sanchal) helps reduce stomach bloating, improving your comfort when experiencing stomach issues.
- In a simple capsule form, this constipation and intestinal cramp relief tablet is easy to consume and improves your gut health while also helping keep your colon clean.
- Depending on your particular issue, you can adjust the dosage to match the intensity of your symptoms, whether it is for easing bowel movements and cleansing the colon or relieving constipation and stomach cramping.
- When taken at the right time, it can provide you with overnight relief so that you wake up feeling better than ever!
- Castor Oil (Erand Talia)
- Liquorice (Yashtimadhu)
- Indian Senna (Sonamukhi)
- Fennel (Saunf)
- Black Salt (Sanchal)
- Oral tablets for relief from a variety of conditions, including abdominal pain, constipation and bloating.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 Dr. Morepen Kabz Dur tablets at bedtime with water or follow the dosage instructions of your physician.
- The dosage and frequency can be adjusted depending on the individual and their symptoms.
- This product is not recommended during pregnancy.
- Speak to a doctor or paediatrician before giving this to children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Q 1. How many tablets does this pack contain?
Ans. This pack contains ten tablets in the strip.
Q 2. Is it effective against constipation?
Ans. Yes, it is effective against constipation. If this tablet does not help to relieve your constipation, seek further treatment from a doctor.
Q3. Should it be taken multiple times a day?
Ans. It is recommended to take it at bedtime with water; however, please check with your physician as the dosage is different for different patients.