Dr Morepen Gluco One Bg 03 Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 50
This blood glucose electronic testing machine from Dr Morepen is to be used with the BG-03 strips and gives a reading of blood glucose level at the time of testing.
Primary usage is self-testing at home to manage and monitor blood sugar as well as in professional use. The GlucoOne BG-03 features a screen that reads out the test results within 5 seconds, with the option to store up to 300 previous results.
- Dr Morepen glucometer provides highly accurate blood-glucose results quickly within a short time, freeing up time to get on with the rest of your day.
- When used in conjunction with the Dr Morepen bp monitor, these two are important tools for diabetes and high-blood pressure management.
- Requires only 0.5 microlitres of blood, using a tiny finger-prick is enough to generate a droplet of blood for the Dr Morepen glucometer strips to get precise measurements.
- To measure blood glucose using the patient’s blood.
- Monitor improvements in diabetes and the response to treatment.
How to Use
- Read the user manual/instruction leaflet carefully.
- Wash hands well, select a fingertip, must be off-centre.
- Using the disposable lancet tip and pen-shaped lancing tool, carefully prick the skin on a fingertip.
- Insert a fresh strip into the machine, apply a drop of blood to the test strip.
- Note down the results.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Use each strip only one time. Keep it out of the reach and sight of the children.
- Dispose off the strips after using them.
Readings from the Dr Morepen GlucoOne BG-03 are not a substitute for medical examinations from your doctor, please share your results with your doctor.
Q1: What items are included in the pack?
Ans: 50 strips for single use only are available in the pack of GlucoOne BG-03.
Q2: Are there any special skills required to use this product?
Ans: No, you can use it straight out of the box, follow the instructions provided carefully.
Q3: Is there any warranty on the GlucoOne BG-03?
Ans: Yes, a lifetime product warranty is provided by Dr Morepen.
Q4: How long do the strips take to expire?
Ans: Dr Morepen GlucoOne BG-03 strips expire approximately in 6 months.
Q5: Can I check my temperature with this device?
Ans: No, to check your temperature can use the Dr Morepen thermometer.
Q6. Is the product reliable?
Ans. The Morepen Gluco One BG 03 Blood Glucose Test Strips are used with a glucometer device to assist in determining the blood glucose level. It is a credible and efficient self-testing technique using a blood glucose meter and can conveniently be used at home.
Q7. Is it a glucometer device?
Ans. The product is not a glucometer device. It is in the form of test strips with each strip being intended for a one-time, single-use and to be disposed of later.
Q8. Can the test strips be used at home?
Ans. It is suitable for use both for professional purposes, such as at clinics and for domestic use without medical supervision. It is simple to operate and has clear instructions.
Q9. Can the test strips be reused?
Ans. No, they cannot. All blood glucose test strips are only intended for single use. Reusing a test strip could result in inaccurate findings, therefore never do it. A test strip should always be disposed after each usage.
Q10. How frequently should blood glucose levels be measured?
Ans. Check your blood sugar levels multiple times a day if you have type 1 diabetes, such as before and after meals, before and after exercise, or as directed by your doctor. In contrast, type 2 diabetes may require monitoring blood sugar levels on a daily, hourly, or weekly basis, depending on how severe the condition is. Therefore, discuss the frequency of blood glucose testing with your physician.