Dexolac Special Care Baby Food Tin Of 400 G
Dexolac Special Care Baby Food formula is a powdered milk alternative to fulfil your baby’s nutritional requirements. Its special recipe contains vital minerals, vitamins, energy, protein and other elements to support your baby’s daily growth. Furthermore, the proteins in the nutrient-dense Dexolac powder formula are easy to digest.
- Premature newborns and babies weighing less than 2.5 kilograms are excellent candidates for Dexolac milk powder.
- Nucleotides and lactose are beneficial to the digestive system of infants.
- Vitamins A, C and E and nucleotides, selenium and zinc aid in the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D and magnesium all contribute to bone strength.
- Brain-building nutrients include iron, iodine, choline, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and taurine.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Edible vegetable Oils
- Dexolac Special Care Baby Food formula is a milk substitute that gives your child the exact nutrition needed at each developmental stage.
- It contains minerals that contribute to bone strength, brain development and iron absorption.
How to Use
- Boil water and put it aside until it is lukewarm.
- Mix the powder well in the water to dissolve.
- Feed the mixture within half an hour after making it.
- Only use Dexolac milk powder under the supervision of a paediatrician.
- Carefully read the directions before using them.
- Once the product has opened, please keep it in an airtight container.
- Keep it in a cool and dry location.
Q1. Can I use unboiled clean water to create the Dexolac milk powder mix?
Ans. If the water is not boiled and the basin and spoon are not sterilized or the dilution is incorrect, only one formula feed from Dexolac should be prepared. Microbiological degradation will begin if the prepared meal is not used within half an hour, therefore dispose off the remaining feed. Only use an infant milk substitute if a doctor recommends it and instructs you on using it correctly.
Q2. Is it okay if I use Dexolac after I've washed the feeding bottle?
Ans. You must sterilize the feeding bottle before use. To sterilize the feeding bottle, dish and spoon, either use a sterilizer or boil for 10 minutes. Also, make sure you properly wash your hands before beginning to prepare the Dexolac Special Care Baby Food feed.
Q3. Can I make Dexolac milk powder using a spoon instead of a scoop?
Ans. Preparing baby milk substitutes safely and hygienically is the best way. Prepare the Dexolac milk powder mixed with just a scoop since larger quantities may harm the baby's health and smaller amounts may not provide adequate nutrients.