Dexolac Premium Infant Formula Powder (Stage 1)- 400 G
Dexolac 1 is an infant formula powder designed for supporting the growth and development of babies when breastmilk is unavailable. The unique Dexolac 1 formula contains all the necessary nutrients that a baby needs in a simple powder and can be used as a milk substitute under medical supervision. With Dexolac 1 you can be sure your child is getting their required daily macronutrients as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Dexolac 1 contains whey and casein proteins, fats and carbohydrates to support the physical growth of your child from the time of birth.
- Whey proteins in this formula help with the easy digestion of the drink, increasing your baby’s comfort.
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium in Dexolac help to support strong bone growth with Vitamin D being used to aid in the absorption of Calcium.
- Dexolac 1 contains all of your child's daily required iron content.
- During these formative months, every part of your baby is growing and the right nutrition is needed to support this growth. Iron and Folic acid are present in Dexolac 1 for the development of the baby’s brain and spinal cord.
- The mix of nutrients in this infant formula helps to provide the necessary energy that the child’s body needs during this time of intense growth.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Lactose, Edible Oils, Demineralised Whey and Whey Solids, Emulsifier, Taurine, Antioxidants, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Minerals.
- Nutritional supplement for children lacking proper or balanced nutrition.
- Milk-substitute for infants when breastmilk is unavailable or insufficient.
How to Use
- Read the preparation instructions printed on the pack and follow them carefully.
- Always maintain clean hands and proper hygiene during preparation and feeding.
- Sterilise feeding utensils and cutlery before starting the preparation.
- For the ratio of water to the powder, refer to the feeding chart provided on the pack.
- For any doubts, refer to a health worker before using this product.
- Do not use this product without medical supervision.
- Follow the preparation instructions without adding or subtracting the amount of formula or water.
- Store away from the heat, moisture and sunlight.
- Do not serve it to lactose-intolerant children.
Q1: How much Dexolac 1 comes in the pack?
Ans: This pack contains 400g of Dexolac Premium Infant Formula Powder (Stage 1) in the box.
Q2: Does my child's diet need to include additional food/drinks?
Ans: For further advice on this topic, kindly speak with your child’s doctor or a child specialist as each case is different.
Q3: How often should I feed the prepared formula to my child each day?
Ans: The daily frequency of feed changes depending on your child's age. The same is detailed on the feeding chart printed on the Dexolac 1 pack. Kindly speak with a healthcare worker or refer to the chart regarding the number of daily feeds.
Q4: What is the recommended age range for this formula?
Ans: Dexolac 1 is formulated to provide nutrition to children who are newborns up to 6 months of age. For older children, refer to other Dexolac products including Dexolac 2 and Dexolac 3.