Dexolac Premium 3 Baby Food Follow-Up Formula (After 12 - 24 Months) Tin Of 400 G
Dexolac Premium 3 baby food follow-up formula provides the best nutrients to babies to support their overall development and growth. It can be taken by babies from the age of 12 months to 24 months. The formula is 100% lactose-free and contains whey proteins. It boosts the child’s immunity due to the presence of nucleotides and consists of nutrients that helps develop your baby’s bones.
- Brain Development - Early months are very crucial for a baby’s brain development. Important nutrients like Iodine, Iron, Choline, Taurine, Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids and other neuro-nutrients aid in the child’s neural growth and development. Choline found in this baby food helps to prevent defects in the neural tube and taurine supports muscular and neurological functioning.
- Useful Bacteria - Dexolac powder is packed with Vitamins A, E, C, Zinc, Selenium and Nucleotides that improve the child’s immune system functioning. Nucleotides, Lactose and Whey proteins assist in the formation of useful bacteria that improves digestive health and makes your baby’s food digestion a lot easier.
- Strengthens bones - Dexolac baby food is formulated with Vitamin D, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Calcium, which helps to promote bone health and makes them stronger.
- Dexolac Premium baby food contains beneficial minerals like Selenium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Chloride, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Inositol and Choline.
- It also contains a variety of Vitamins, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, etc.
- Dexolac baby food contains beneficial proteins like Casein and Whey protein. Carbohydrates like Sucrose and Lactose are also added to this formula.
- Other than these, nutrients rich in Omega 9, Omega 6 and Omega 3 are also present in Dexolac powder.
How to Use
- To make one feed, mix 8 scoops of Dexolac powder with approximately 240ml of boiled water in a feeding bottle.
- For babies between the age of 12 to 24 months, it is recommended to give 3 feeds of Dexolac per day.
- Make sure to sterilize the infant’s bowl, bottle and spoon. The water should also be properly boiled to prevent contamination. The feed should be given to the infant within half an hour, keeping the feed for longer is harmful as microbial deterioration may start to occur.
- Do not use more or less than the number of scoops directed on the dexolac container. Hygienic preparation of the feed is extremely important for the child’s health.
Q1. What is dexolac price?
Ans: Dexolac Premium 3 baby food follow-up formula retails for Rs.515 for a tin of 400g.