Dettol Handwash No-touch Automatic Soap Dispenser Device With Aloe Vera Refill 250ml
Dettol No Touch Handwash offers you effective protection from almost 100 disease-causing bacteria. This Dettol handwash is quite easy and hassle-free to use. The product’s dispenser automatically senses your hands and dispenses the correct amount of soap.
The handwash is made with an appropriate pH-balanced formula and is ideal for everyday use. Dettol No Touch Handwash promotes excellent hygiene. For people who like to wash their hands frequently, this Dettol handwash is enriched with a moisturiser that provides great skincare. You can wash your hands any number of times without them feeling dry. The Dettol handwash aloe vera 250 ml refill product is dermatologically tested.
- It helps get rid of lethal germs.
- As it is a no-touch handwash kit, it will ensure no contact. Ordinary handwash pumps may be a source of dangerous germs.
- Automatic application of this Dettol handwash can dispense the right quantity of soap.
- The product includes a no-touch dispensing system and a no-touch handwash refill with two batteries.
- pH-balanced handwash comes with the goodness of aloe vera and increased moisturising quality.
- This anti-bacterial formula can keep your family safe and healthy in these times of the pandemic.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric acid
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice
- Magnesium Chloride
- Potassium Sorbate
- It is ideal for daily handwashing, ensuring safety and a soothing effect on your skin.
- This handwash works to remove germs present inside the nails and on the hands.
How to Use
- Using the on/off button, you can switch the dispenser off and remove the empty refill.
- Then, you need to remove the seal from the refill cap and put it into the dispenser until it clicks into position.
- Now using the on/off button, switch the dispenser on.
- Wet your hands, place them under the nozzle and the liquid handwash will automatically be dispensed in the correct quantity.
- Rub your hands, nails, fingertips and thumbs to produce a good lather and then rinse your hands.
- Lastly, don’t forget to dry your hands with a clean towel.
- You must avoid any contact with your eyes.
- If the handwash accidentally comes into contact with the eyes or other sensitive areas, rinse it out thoroughly.
- Do not use it as a substitute for head wash or body wash.
- If you notice any signs of rash or other skin irritation, you should discontinue using the product.
Q1. Is it challenging to refill this Dettol no-touch handwash?
Ans: Not at all, it is pretty hassle-free to refill. You just need to turn the device off and eject the empty soap canister. Then, you need to remove the seal on the refill, place it in the dispenser and click it into place.
Q2. What should be done in case there is an allergic reaction to the product?
Ans: You must seek medical advice without any delay in such a scenario. You may also discontinue using the product temporarily.
Q3. What makes the Dettol no-touch handwash preferable to other similar products?
Ans: Among other benefits, it produces a rich lather and effectively removes germs from the hands.