Dabur Honey 250 Gm
Suppose you are having difficulties maintaining a proper weight or your immunity is running low, and you want to improve your digestion or metabolism. In that case, Dabur Honey is all you need! Dabur Honey is 100% natural with no added sugar collected directly from nature's lap by beekeepers, and it is enriched with multiple benefits.
All the batches comply with the 22 FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) parameters, and it is an entirely unadulterated formulation so that you can enjoy its good taste and health.
- Dabur Honey is loaded with antioxidant properties, has healing power, and acts as a good remedy for digestive and sore throat issues.
- It is 100% pure, natural, and unadulterated and contains no added sugar.
- It contains natural antioxidants and minerals that help to strengthen your immunity.
- Using Dabur Honey daily with lukewarm water in the morning can help in maintaining healthy lipid levels.
- 100% Natural Honey
- A rich source of nutrition for you and your family.
- Daily intake of Dabur Honey boosts your energy and keeps you active.
- Taking Dabur Honey daily with warm water in the morning is good for heart health.
- Rich in antioxidants and it will help in strengthening immunity.
How to Use
- You can consume it directly.
- Or mix honey with warm water or milk and then drink it.
- Replace sugar with Dabur Honey in all your deserts.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the direct exposure of sunlight.
- Carefully read the contents of the label before using Dabur Honey.
Q 1. Is Dabur Honey good for diabetic patients?
Ans. Each person with diabetes reacts differently to different kinds of carbohydrates. Dabur Honey is also a carbohydrate-rich food, and a teaspoon of it contains 17 gm of carbohydrates (approx). Therefore, before including honey in your daily diet, it is suggested that you should check the total amount of carbohydrates that you are allowed to consume in a day and then plan a diet accordingly.
Q 2. Is it good to consume honey in summer?
Ans. No, as a rich source of carbohydrates, Dabur Honey provides energy without building heat. So it’s ideal for summer.
Q 3. Is Dabur Honey suitable for infants?
Ans. Feeding honey to a child less than 1 year of age is not recommended. This is because newborn babies need to develop immunity, and doctors always advise only mother’s milk to infants till 6 months to 1 year.