Dabur Chyawanprakash Sugar Free 900 Gm
Dabur Sugar-Free Chyawanprakash is an ayurvedic blend formulated especially for diabetic patients. Thus, this ayurvedic concoction is a win-win! Chyawanprakash contains the goodness of 40 natural herbs and is formulated with the utmost care and experience as well as expertise in the authentic ayurvedic techniques used by Dabur for many years. It contains Amla, Mulethi, Ashwagandha, Giloy, etc. which have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that boost the immune system and promote body energy levels. These herbs also fight common colds providing the body with natural antioxidants. Moreover, the formulation is absolutely safe for diabetics as it is sugar-free. Take the Dabur Chyawanprakash every day for a more healthy and active lifestyle.
- A sugar-free ayurvedic concoction that boosts immunity and body strength.
- Safe for diabetics as it has no added sugar.
- 100% ayurvedic formulation.
- Is enriched with 40 ayurvedic herbs and their benefits.
- Protects from illness and makes you stronger.
Dabur Chyawanprakash is a combination of herbs and other ingredients like Amla, Ashwagandha, Giloy, Mulethi, Pipal and Shatavari.
- Has antibacterial and astringent properties as well as antioxidants that boost immunity.
- Improves overall energy and also has an anti-inflammatory action on the body.
- Helps fight cough and cold.
- Is sugar-free, thus safe and beneficial for diabetics.
- Helps with overall digestion.
How to Use
- Have 1 teaspoon of this sugar-free Chyawanprakash, which is approximately 10g, twice every day.
- Works best when followed by milk.
- You can also consult your doctor for the exact dose that will suit you.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that the jar is tightly closed after consumption.
- Do not store it in the refrigerator.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the Chyawanprakash.
Q1: What is the main ingredient in Dabur Chyawanprakash?
Ans: The main ingredient is amla and it also contains 40 other herbs.
Q2: What is the size of this Chyawanprakash jar?
Ans: This Dabur Chyawanprakash jar weighs 900gms.
Q3: Is this ayurvedic concoction safe for diabetics?
Ans: Yes, the Dabur Chyawanprakash is sugar-free and has been tested safe for diabetics.
Q4. Is this product vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, the Dabur Chyawanprakash is a vegetarian product.