Dabur Active Blood Purifier - 100 Ml
Dabur Active Blood Purifier is an ayurvedic medicine for pimples & promotes glowing skin. It is recommended by Indian Ayurveda as a medicinal plant that purifies blood to give acne-free skin a natural glow. It is a good health supplement for clear, glowing skin and also for general health and wellbeing. Its natural formulation works from inside to purify blood and attacks bacteria so that the blood gets purified and there is improvement in skin ailments.
- Dabur Active Blood Purifier contains Manjistha which acts as a rejuvenator and has inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- The other ingredient Khadira is known for its blood purification properties.
- Honey added in Dabur Active Blood Purifier gives you glowing skin and has an excellent taste.
- It promises to start an action within 2 weeks of consumption.
- Dabur Active Blood Purifier destroys disease and brings stability to the body.
- It is safe and effective.
- Prevents recurrence of pimples.
- It helps reduce oxidative stress by scavenging free radicals.
How to Use
- Take two tablespoons twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Consume it either before or after the meal with lukewarm water.
- The correct dosage of Dabur Active Blood Purifier depends on the patient's age, gender and medical history.
- The product can be used for 2 - 3 months.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Dabur Active Blood Purifier?
Ans: No side effects of Dabur Active Blood Purifier have been found in medical history but always consult your doctor before taking it.
Q2. Is Dabur Active Blood Purifier considered safe during pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, there is no harm in taking Dabur Active Blood Purifier during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Q3. Can Dabur Active Blood Purifier be continued while taking other supplements?
Ans: Yes, this product goes well with most dietary supplements but if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for a genuine opinion.