D Protin Chocolate Diabetes Care Powder Bottle Of 200 G
Patients with diabetes have to maintain several food restrictions, which can sometimes make eating and acquiring the necessary nutrients for the body problematic. The D Protin chocolate diabetes care powder is an ideal nutritional supplement, which has been scientifically formulated for those who have diabetes. Daily intake of this supplement along with a balanced diet and exercise will ensure that the diabetic patients lead an active and healthy lifestyle. The D Protin chocolate powder is purely vegetarian and contains essential nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. People with any form of diabetes, be it Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, and borderline diabetics, can safely have this drink every day.
- D Protin powder is a nutritional supplement designed for those who have diabetes.
- Ideal for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes as well as borderline diabetics.
- The D Protin contents include 28 essential vitamins and minerals as well as Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA).
- The powder contains antioxidants that help maintain cardiac health and reduce oxidative stress.
- Contains soy protein which increases energy in the body.
- Contains macro and micronutrients, which help balance the body’s nutritional requirements.
- Is gluten-free, trans-fat-free and sugar-free.
- Skimmed milk powder
- Soy protein isolate
- Inulin (dietary fibre)
- Oleic sunflower oil powder
- Natural cocoa powder
- Evening primrose oil powder
- DHA rich algal oil powder
- A health drink designed especially for diabetics, to help maintain nutritional levels in the body.
- Contains soy protein which boosts energy levels for an active lifestyle.
- It is enriched with 28 essential vitamins and minerals which maintain cardiac strength and overall health.
- Provides the body with essential fibre content along with nutrients.
How to Use
- Add two tablespoons of the powder to either slightly warm milk or water and drink twice every day.
- Stir the powder well so that it completely dissolves in the liquid.
- Consult your doctor before you start using the powder.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Q1. What is the weight of this D Protin powder bottle?
Ans: This bottle is 200 gms in weight. A larger bottle of 500 gms is also available.
Q2. What flavours is this D Protin powder for diabetes care available in?
Ans: This powder is available in vanilla and chocolate flavour.
Q3. Can patients with diabetes have this D Protin nutritional powder?
Ans: Yes, patients with Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and borderline diabetics can have this nutritional drink.
Q4. Is this powder vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, the D Protin chocolate powder is vegetarian and contains soy protein.